Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

"Classics" Cosmos

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
Witty title not included
"Classics" Cosmos

this has been done before, but i wanted one for my own so i did it. based on shinobitrons excellent repaint, but with enough changes to not be a total copy (hate doing that).

made from real gear longview, the "bridge" is a button that popped off my pants one day, and the thrusters are from some gundam mobile suit in action figure (it has a germanish name i think and was in the war in the pocket ova). didnt do anything to his head cause i figure after 25 years he needs a mouth
Attached Thumbnails
"Classics" Cosmos-cosmos01.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos02.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos03.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos04.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos05.jpg  

"Classics" Cosmos-cosmos06.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos07.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos08.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos09.jpg   "Classics" Cosmos-cosmos10.jpg  

When I die I will surely go to Heaven for i spent my life in Hell

Teletran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
Squadron X Consultant
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Most Classics (CHUG) Figures That Have Retail Releases
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
Very nice!!!
Sales (TFCC Rampage, TFSS Thrustinator, TFSS Treadshot w/Catgut, FOC Skywarp, Universe Roadbuster w/Nato kit) | Feedback (TFW) | Feedback (Ebay) | Wants (Generations Scoop, Generations Roadbuster, Marvel Deaths Head) | Who is your favorite Obscure Transformer Character?
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:51 AM   #3
Transformer Otaku
Collection Count: 1000+ club member
Send a message via AIM to Transfotaku Send a message via Yahoo to Transfotaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletran View Post
this has been done before, but i wanted one for my own so i did it. based on shinobitrons excellent repaint, but with enough changes to not be a total copy (hate doing that).

made from real gear longview, the "bridge" is a button that popped off my pants one day, and the thrusters are from some gundam mobile suit in action figure (it has a germanish name i think and was in the war in the pocket ova). didnt do anything to his head cause i figure after 25 years he needs a mouth
Kaempher is the mobile suit.

I like how this is done.
RIP Libby - Died June 1st, 2012
Remember: G1 is NOT a religion. Nor is Armada, BW, IDW, TFA, Bayverse, or so on.
WANT: Trailcutter, Skids, Tailwhip, Hong Kong colored Barricade, Nightmare Unicron, Kabaya Magnus&Prowl, FP DIA Commander (KO OK), Uni Silverstreak, WFC Soundwave
Transfotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #4
Merc With A Mouthplate
Collection Count: Far more than 20 now
Binoculars into a spaceship. Brilliant!
If I told the press tomorrow that, like, a Nemesis Prime would be made by humans, nobody panics, because its all part of the plan. But when I say one, little old Galvatron will be... Well then everyone loses their minds!
Mizzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
Decepticon Saboteur
Collection Count: 1000~
that's awesome dude.
shiftshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
Likeable dryskinned biped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletran View Post
...the "bridge" is a button that popped off my pants one day...
When I read this, I had to smile. That's the heart of kitbashing right there...using what you've got. I didn't see the one on which this was based, but this is an awesome idea. Good job!
Shwiggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #7
World Smallest Mini-Con
G60Force's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 99+
after seeing this done again, I'm getting eager to start my own hehe
WIP'S/COMPLETED/COMMISSIONS

MY WANTS / MY SALES... COMMISSIONS OPEN!
G60Force is offline   Reply With Quote