Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Milla Jovovich as Rayne from Bloodrayne

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
Dark Wrecker
Collection Count: 182
News Credits: 3
This is awesome! 0_0

Before I entered this topic though, I said to myself "BloodRayne is NOT flat chested," since you mentioned Milla Jovovich, who is. You know this, and this figure is not flat chested.

It's nice to see another BloodRayne fan, since not too many are around anymore it seems. I've seen some other fan created figures, and they don't seem to capture Rayne like yours does. Hell, even that expensive statue that was released way back when seemed off.

Great way to start off 2013. I'll be keeping an eye out for your other creations.
Reaper Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #12
Chaos Bringer 9
Unicron9's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A couple of hundred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Cloud View Post
This is awesome! 0_0

Before I entered this topic though, I said to myself "BloodRayne is NOT flat chested," since you mentioned Milla Jovovich, who is. You know this, and this figure is not flat chested.

It's nice to see another BloodRayne fan, since not too many are around anymore it seems. I've seen some other fan created figures, and they don't seem to capture Rayne like yours does. Hell, even that expensive statue that was released way back when seemed off.

Great way to start off 2013. I'll be keeping an eye out for your other creations.
Thanks man, and thanks to everyone who commented.

Yeah I wouldn't want her to have Milla's bust size (not that anything about that woman bothers me a bit) since Rayne was pretty well endowed, but to me these are just too big for Milla. You can't tell so much in the sunlight, but her head is also a darker shade skin tone than the body. Those 2 things are bugging the hell out of me so I am going to order a new type of Phicen seamless body with a medium bust and Hot Toys skin tone. I'll just swap everything over to that figure when it arrives. Hopefully It will be a big improvement.
Unicron9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #13
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicron9 View Post
snip
I was just wondering how odd MJ would feel about doing a reboot of the movie series wearing a prosthetic chest - prolly how Sean Connery feels whenever he gets a fitting for a hair piece for every movie...

Love the dedication you've put into this one & wish they would relaunch the movie series with Rayne not acting like a scared little girl - because that is the one thing Rayne never was in the games.

Deathwing's biggest fan - check out his mods here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Wing_Saber-X] View Post
My Junkion Feedback
closetrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #14
Mandiprime97's badass :)
Collection Count: selling them off.....
WOW she looks GREAT, Nice work !!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...feed-back.html
TWINTURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #15
That son of a bitch!!!
MacrossFA19's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I can count to ten
Shame Milla doesn't have that rack.

Nice job!
Yes my favorite color is POTATO.
MacrossFA19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:39 AM   #16
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 1
wow man... This is gorgeous!
It looks real!

I will probably be contacting you about something later today!!
Demonss is offline   Reply With Quote