Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Finished FOC Jazz

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Herald of Unicron
seanb47's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 23 currently.
Finished FOC Jazz

So,I didn't know how to edit my original thread to reflect the final product.In any case,here he is.This was a learning lesson and that being said,I'm pretty happy with the results.I like how I discovered that in doing a wash you can also remove some of the paint to give that battle damage effect with the 1st silver undercoat I laid down.Also how excess paint that comes off on parts that get reassembled or parts that attach to another part have the same result even though I gave them detailed attention.I know details are what make the final product of any poject "Pop" and stand out.That was my goal.I hope to learn from experience and the others who contribute their Awesome works on here.Guys like Son of Nemesis and Unicron 9,among others, give great inspiration for my personal work.Constructive crits are always welcome and thanks for looking.

PS:Most of these pics suck because of the lighting,but I'm not much of a photographer.
Attached Thumbnails
Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final1.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final2.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final3.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final4.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final5.jpg  

Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final6.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final7.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final8.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final10.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final9.jpg  

Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final11.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final12.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final13.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final14.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final15.jpg  

Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final16.jpg   Finished FOC Jazz-jazz-foc-final17.jpg  
http://seanb47.deviantart.com/
seanb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
Autobot Warrior
Collection Count: Not enough
News Credits: 1
nice work.
DJW107PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
Squadron X Consultant
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Most Classics (CHUG) Figures That Have Retail Releases
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
Sweet!!!
Sales (TFCC Rampage, TFCC Thrustinator, Universe 2.0 Powerglide, Universe 2.0 Blaster w/Renderform upgrade, Universe 2.0 Storm Cloud) | Feedback (TFW) | Feedback (Ebay) | Wants (BH Dark Steel, Marvel Deaths Head, FOC Impactor) | Which Mini TF Is Most Deserving Of An Update?
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
Autobot
cheetor71's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 149+
Send a message via Yahoo to cheetor71
Looks pretty good. The paint on the wheels looks a little off but other than that, nice job.

Now accepting commissions
cheetor71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Herald of Unicron
seanb47's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 23 currently.
Thanks.Yeah,the wheels were kind of hard on this.I didn't use a fine enough brush to obtain a even red light look I was trying to achieve.They were slightly raised lines that almost blended in with the black paint.
http://seanb47.deviantart.com/
seanb47 is offline   Reply With Quote