Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

classics scraplet infected goldbug

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
butcher of the bots
Collection Count: literally a whole basement full
News Credits: 1
classics scraplet infected goldbug

i was shooting for a updated version of the original marvel version,and before someone mentions it,i know,he was a vintage beetle still when the space freighter crashed on earth ,covered in scraplets.
i wanted to also make a mini charlie fong to sit in there but couldn't find a tiny enough figure to fit into the half seats on this mold.i did however manage to make a uber tiny arse version of g1 blaster in his alt mode from styrene,vinyl and some very painstaking tiny paint apps.he's hidden in gb's chest cavity and doesn't affect transformation in any way except filling up a tiny flat void space in alt mode,just behind the seats.
the main body started out as classics cliffjumper,and the scraplets all over him are actual tiny machine screws,tiny gears,etc,all real life fasteners.he even has a tiny steel nylock nut melted into and through his roof/back.
the rust and eaten away and cracked sections were all achieved with a pencil torch and a tiny flathead screwdriver.
the new noggin was expertly made and kindly donated to the cause by local member jourdo(you rock mang!!!)
the water tank on his back is salvaged from a loonie store tanker truck,nice and hollow so it's light and not back heavy at all.
it attaches with two strong magnets.the hose to his water cannon is taken from a playskool firehall playset.the water cannon itself comes from animated voyager prime,and it still retains the ability to hold and squirt real water.i went for a darker shade of gold/copper for him trying to convey more of a rustic look.i'm still debating whether or not to hit him in small areas with bright gold just to try to break up the copperness of his alt mode.
the water tank can attach to him in alt mode and his gun can be jammed into his driver side window opening.

Attached Thumbnails
classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-002.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-001.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-003.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-004.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-005.jpg  

classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-006.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-007.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-008.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-009.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-010.jpg  

classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-011.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-012.jpg   classics scraplet infected goldbug-classics-scraplet-infected-goldbug-013.jpg  
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...2ndplace-2.jpgdecepticons are weak,insecticons rule!
chansformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
but i sunk when she said
wait, let me get this straight, you melted actual metal bits onto him?
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Decepticon
Collection Count: 1000
That looks really good! Probably would skip on the screws etc on the body but that's me. Certainly gives it a good effect.
iconbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
That Odd Guy's title
Collection Count: About thirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconbot View Post
That looks really good! Probably would skip on the screws etc on the body but that's me. Certainly gives it a good effect.
Well Scraplets are supposed to look like screws...so....
ThatOddGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
THUGFORMER
Collection Count: Looking for someone to count for me, I have trouble after 10
Wow this is insane! Now thats some damage/wearing effects haha!! Awesome job man! I LOVE THE MINI BLASTER in the chest, that is soo sick dude!!

Can you paint the hose? its a little distracting.
Bay Area Collectors Meet Up, October 5th 2013
CLASSICS/3P SALE CHEAP
MY CLASSICS COLLECTION *PEW PEW*
MasterxBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #6
Autobot Warrior
Collection Count: Not enough
Oh thats just mind blowing! Well executed!
DJW107PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
Shockwave fanboy
Joey_Santana's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to Joey_Santana
^
^
^
This!

Amazing work!
Logic dictates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACRAPTRON View Post
Gents, sit back and relax as you watch the rise of another awesome brazilian artist.
Joey_Santana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #8
Stunticon
Collection Count: Too much is never enough!
News Credits: 2
This is brilliant! Best rust/damage effect EVER!
SoundBlaster7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:17 AM   #9
World Smallest Mini-Con
G60Force's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 99+
WIP'S/COMPLETED/COMMISSIONS

MY WANTS / MY SALES... COMMISSIONS OPEN!
G60Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 AM   #10
My moms second favorite
Collection Count: Too many yet never enough
News Credits: 3
Send a message via Skype™ to T4mercustomz
Awesome!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...red-glass.htmlCLick below for the T4mercustomz: Shatered glass giveaway! TO WIN MURDERBEE!
http://t4mercustomz.webs.com/
T4mercustomz is offline   Reply With Quote