Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Sword of the Primes - Star Saber

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
Lord Dragon Master
citoria's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 658
Collection Count: too many..far too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post
This looks awesome!

Could we get pictures of the back with the sword attached? How'd you do it?

How much! ...I probably should go back and read your post--cool pictures of this amazing power of making you skip text
I don't have the picture studio up still, but the following image shows the back of Prime.

I just pull the back flaps out, slide in the sword and they hold it in nice and snug.

I am glad you like it! Click the shapeway links, the prices are listed for all available materials
.
citoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #12
Omnibot
lenimusprime's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 226
Location: florida
Collection Count: alot
how do i aquire this work of art
lenimusprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #13
神戸 Member
Transformed's Avatar
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,151
Location: Kobe, Japan
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoria View Post
I don't have the picture studio up still, but the following image shows the back of Prime.

I just pull the back flaps out, slide in the sword and they hold it in nice and snug.

I am glad you like it! Click the shapeway links, the prices are listed for all available materials
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toy...oyager-154.jpg.
Oh, okay, thanks. Didn't notice the link in your post--cool pictures, man. Cool pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenimusprime View Post
how do i aquire this work of art
Go here: BUY TF PRIME - CELESTIAL SWORD
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #14
Hanlon's razor

process's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,357
Location: New Jersey, USA
Collection Count: Many
News Credits: 34
That looks incredible, you really nailed it!

radicons : shapeways : photography : feedback
process is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #15
Getting a job to buy TFs.
BLOODRAGED189's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,555
Location: Bellaire, Texas
Collection Count: Do limbs count?
News Credits: 1
Looks über cool.
"Boo,
WAKA WAKA!
" -David Draiman of Disturbed
BLOODRAGED189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 AM   #16
Autobot
cheetor71's Avatar
cheetor71's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,830
Location: New Jersey
Collection Count: 149+
Send a message via Yahoo to cheetor71
I love it.


Now accepting commissions
cheetor71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:55 AM   #17
Space Gangsta
[Wing_Saber-X]'s Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16,018
Collection Count: Container Load!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post
This looks awesome!

Could we get pictures of the back with the sword attached? How'd you do it?

How much! ...I probably should go back and read your post--cool pictures of this amazing power of making you skip text
I had the same reaction to the sheer awesomeness of this beauty.
Bought!
[Wing_Saber-X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:39 AM   #18
Predacon
ichnach's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 920
Location: central Ohio
Collection Count: hundreds
this looks totally badass. Gotta talk my wife into letting me get 1 now lol. Since this turned out so nice any chance you'll be doing meg's sword as well?
ichnach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:07 AM   #19
神戸 Member
Transformed's Avatar
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,151
Location: Kobe, Japan
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Wing_Saber-X] View Post
I had the same reaction to the sheer awesomeness of this beauty.
Bought!
Apparently, the coolness of this project caused me to stop being coherent in my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichnach View Post
this looks totally badass. Gotta talk my wife into letting me get 1 now lol. Since this turned out so nice any chance you'll be doing meg's sword as well?
I hope he or someone attempts to make Megatron's sword and his "Prime" arm (skinny fingers and all) as it needs to be done.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
Lord Dragon Master
citoria's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 658
Collection Count: too many..far too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by process View Post
That looks incredible, you really nailed it!
Thank you!
citoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Hobby Link Japan