Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Chaos Bringer 9
Unicron9's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A couple of hundred
Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E

Well he's done, although It is likely that at some point I may revisit him to make improvements.
I think I really went out on a limb trying to be original and a little different from the norm on the head design. The head had to be long because the deflector dish is on the top of it for alt mode, so I went for a majestic alien look with a mix of Geordi's visor, Vulcan ears, and Andorian antennas. I was going to paint the antennas the same blue as some of his bot mode details, but I feared that might make the already odd head confusing.
I know it isn't perfect, but I hope you guys like it!

Story

Knowing the war with the Borg was nearly won, Picard was on a mission far from home to eliminate any known remaining Borg when the Enterprise E happened upon a strange and unresponsive Borg cube. An away team was sent, and returned with the unusual news that all systems except life support on the enemy ship were down, nothing was moving, and the structure of the ship altogether had differences that did not register as Borg technology, or anything even recorded in the Starfleet database.
The team also brought back the Borg primary computer core module and a strange metal relic with alien runes etched across it, which was assumed to be part of the new tech the Borg must have assimilated that caused their shut down.
Before leaving the area, the disabled ship was destroyed, but it took a surprising number of quantum torpedoes and phaser streams to finally do so, as it seemed to self repair at an alarming rate.

Within a few days, the Enterprise crew had deciphered enough of the Borg computer data to have the coordinates of the relic's origin, and a course was set at warp 9 to reach a never before explored sector of space. With any luck, they would locate a new planet with life and discover what the Borg were up to.
The journey was long even at top speeds, and over the days the crew began to report odd structural changes in various locations all over the ship with no one claiming responsibility for any of them. Geordi confirmed that entire ship was indeed changing, but it all seemed to be upgrades and everything new was made from an incredibly strong new metal, quite similar to the alloy the relic was made from.

Picard feared the alien device might be attempting to take over the ship, and ordered it jettisoned immediately, but none of the doors to airlocks or transporter rooms and controls would open. As the crew tried to stay calm and analyse the situation, the ship eventually shut down completely, except for life support and artificial gravity...

For nearly 36 hours the ship sat in darkness, its crew terrified and helpless to do anything at all as the ship slowly grew new parts and systems before their eyes. The enterprise got longer, its shield matrix became at least twice as powerful, 4 new powerful impulse engines twisted into shape under the rear of the saucer section that would surely improve maneuverability greatly , and the computer seemed to be reading through all of its own information over and over... Until nearly everything simply came back online.

Picard was back in control, and everything seemed back to normal aside from the obvious improvements, communications were still down, and the computer seemed to now be possessed. Both Picard and Riker had many questions, but the computer would only say "I will protect you. You must reach Cybertron.", over and over.
With little other choice, they resumed their course.

Arriving sooner than expected, the Enterprise came upon a metal planet which was surrounded by over a dozen Borg cubes! Knowing there was little chance to defeat them alone, the Captain tried to change course and go to warp, but a powerful, rumbling voice over the ship intercom said, "Trust me, friends" and suddenly everyone in the saucer section was teleported to the main body of the ship, the captain and high ranking crew members in their respective positions on a new and improved battle bridge.
Everyone braced themselves as the ship shook and jolted, its parts moving around to a drastically new configuration as the Borg ships closed in and opened fire.
Soon, the Enterprise had become a enormous humanoid robot, easily dispatching the Borg ships one after another, some cleaved with the plasma blade on its right arm, some crushed into one another by the huge shield mounted on its left arm, and many destroyed by the phaser banks in its eyes, and the quantum and photon torpedoes that fired from its right shoulder and chest.
The bridge crew witnessed on screen the amazing show of power until not one Borg ship remained.

There was no doubt now, the ship was alive, and was a more than welcome ally to the Federation.

"Who... are you?" Picard asked.
The voice over the intercom answered him. "I am NCC-1701-E. I am the Starfleet Soverign class ship, Enterprise. I am... an Autobot."
"Autobot E, then" Riker said with a sly smile.

Attached Thumbnails
Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-draft-2.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06245.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06246.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06252.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06295.jpg  

Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06278.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06268.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06333.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06337.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06344.jpg  

Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06352.jpg   Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-weapons.jpg  
Unicron9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
Minecraft Addict
Optimus1138's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Too many, yet not enough
News Credits: 1
Awesome! I love it.

My YouTube Channel
/人◕‿‿◕人\
Optimus1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
Wreck and/or Rule
Collection Count: approx. 300
Send a message via MSN to PyjamaPrime Send a message via Skype™ to PyjamaPrime
care to share a list of your parts?
PyjamaPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Decepticon sympathizer
Alloy Alchemist's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: KEEPERS? 16 MPs,10 alternators,15 classics/universe,10 3rd party ...20 in progress customs
LOVE IT and the improved story GREAT job !
Alloy Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
That Odd Guy's title
Collection Count: About thirty
AWESOME!

Now I'd want an in-scale version with the generations line.....Dear lord that would be huge....
ThatOddGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #6
Getting a job to buy TFs.
Collection Count: Do limbs count?
News Credits: 1
A bit skinny, but still really cool. Skyhammer as the base is really quite boss.
"Boo,
WAKA WAKA!
" -David Draiman of Disturbed
BLOODRAGED189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
Maximal Air Commander
Collection Count: 661, Largest faction: Maximals
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Jetbolt Send a message via Yahoo to Jetbolt
Awesome!
TFG Sky-Byte: "I'm going out as a clown for Halloween!"
RID Scourge: "How is that different than the other 364 days of the year?"
Jetbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
Chaos Bringer 9
Unicron9's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A couple of hundred
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyjamaPrime View Post
care to share a list of your parts?
Just a model, Skyhammer, sculpt, and styrene. Its in the WIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloy Alchemist View Post
LOVE IT and the improved story GREAT job !
Thanks for reading the story! Glad ya like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOddGuy View Post
AWESOME!

Now I'd want an in-scale version with the generations line.....Dear lord that would be huge....
Hah, that wouldn't fit in your house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOODRAGED189 View Post
A bit skinny, but still really cool. Skyhammer as the base is really quite boss.
Yep, I worked the little inaccuracies into the story. Glad ya like him!

Something about his head colors was just bugging me still but I figured it out... He needed autobot blue eyes... er eye.
Wish I'd done this before I took the pics... I'll fix it later. Pic below.
Attached Thumbnails
Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E-dsc06322.jpg  
Unicron9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
A Meat Popsicle
News Credits: 5
Prety groovy.
Extra props for originality.
Shapeways store: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bpm
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ck-thread.html
bellpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #10