Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Mini MP Prime thingy - by Jozaeh (WIP)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #361
Maximal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterxBlaster View Post
Man Bro, so proud of you man, you showed us ALL that where there is a WILL (and skill) there is a WAY!! I couldn't of imagined it coming out this good, I have to keep reminding myself this is a LEGEND sized figure... and man did you make it in to a LEGEND styled figure!!!
Hey buddy MasterBlaster! Ah shucks dude, thanks heaps! It's been great having you along for the whole ride hey, it feels like ages, ha! Yeah, I was so happy at how much it's small scale got lost in the final photos. That made me smile too. Thanks again dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
This is one of the most fun threads that's ever been posted here. The work is also simply fantastic.
Hey Superquad7! Did ya like how this time I ATTACHED the final photos?! Ha ha! And it worked even more smoothly than my uaueal way of linking images, I shoulda been doing that from the beginning!

Wow, that is so great to hear, thank you so much. I really hoped it would be fun for others to tag along on. Thanks!

And thank YOU for all your work here on the site.
jozaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:56 AM   #362
Decepticon
I don't even know what to say.

Perfect.

Perfect.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
jame5y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #363
Quintesson
Collection Count: Two and a half 6 foot shelves full and growing
Seriously one of the coolest things Ive ever seen. Not just Transformers but ever. This was one of the few projects I actually cared to look at while the W.I.P. was still going on. That shot with the truck absolutely kills it man. Great work here.
"Do it with style or dont bother doing it!"
Carpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #364
Collection Count: at least 84
This was a Prime undertaking indeed. Good work.
3DSXL Friend Code (Eli): 2492-4170-3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
not to make light of your anger, but it's a hard life of selling propane and propane accessories.
PSN Username: Strangeguy32000
My Feedback
Steam
strangeguy32000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #365
has an army of Bumblebees
Collection Count: just over 200
can't praise this thing enough. it doesn't seem to register in my brain that it's a legends figure, that kind of perfection is rare on a scale so small! great work!
Bumblebee bug 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 AM   #366
Maximal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jame5y View Post
I don't even know what to say.

Perfect.

Perfect.

Ah hey Jamey! Thanks dude, wah, nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpool View Post
Seriously one of the coolest things Ive ever seen. Not just Transformers but ever. This was one of the few projects I actually cared to look at while the W.I.P. was still going on. That shot with the truck absolutely kills it man. Great work here.
Really?!! Oh wow, that is just great. I love hearing that you enjoyed the WIP as it went on, that is just great. And yes I was so happy with how that shot of him as the truck on the road turned out! Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeguy32000 View Post
This was a Prime undertaking indeed. Good work.
Oh I love word puns. Thanks strangeguy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee bug 1 View Post
can't praise this thing enough. it doesn't seem to register in my brain that it's a legends figure, that kind of perfection is rare on a scale so small! great work!

Eyo Bumblebee! Thanks heaps hey, you should have seen the movement of my tiny brush on his head as I tried to paint in his blue eyes, the slightest shake of a finger is like MILES by comparison when doing that! Ha ha! I'm so glad you liked the detail hey, thanks for the cool comment sharing.
jozaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:02 AM   #367
Costumer
Hippie Trooper's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Never Enough!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozaeh View Post
Hey Hippie Trooper! Thanks so much! Yeah the trailer sure is the icing on the cake, but no way, no way is it hot wheels.

I spent hours building that thing from SCRATCH! You can see the progress shots in the thread, if you want to look. I'm mighty proud of her.

Thanks again for the comment!
WOW WOW WOW!!! Not to take anything away from Optimus, he's amazing, but I'm even more impressed now by the trailer since you scratch built it!
Amazing work!
Later
Check out "That's Just Prime!" Reviews

Hippie Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:35 AM   #368
The stop motion maker
simonatmac's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Lots of Classics, a few G1,2 Diaclone, Lots of animated, 4 Titans, 5 Movie. Customs. and a few Prime
I havenŽt written anything here until now.
I now know how I can improve my OP, this was so inspiring, professional und well explained. Thanks so much, that figure is awesome!
Once youŽve gone Apple, youŽll never go back
simonatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #369
Ravage, Laserbeak Eject.
Collection Count: 60+
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozaeh View Post
Hey hey! Fellow aussie! Oh man, it's nice to hear from ya! I really love hearing that people got alot from following this hey, thanks for saying so. And i'd love to see some of your work. I might squiz through and aee if you have any threads. See ya!
haha I'm a real lurker, don't do a whole lot of customs, mainly just poorly painted figures, I do one day aspire to do customs like you! keep up the great work!
xinzhitan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 PM   #370
Holy shit I'm turning 20.
Collection Count: Does having a bunch of dead peoples' spines count as having a collection?
News Credits: 8
Bloody hell, this is AMAZING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloid1177 View Post
I want SPLIT LIP to tell us how he and Jaegertron became friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
Truly it must be a story of heroism, friendship, loss and adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloid1177 View Post
And bullshit. So much bullshit.
Wrecker217 is offline   Reply With Quote