Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Hercules "Rage Upgrade" Elbows

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
Feather ruffler
News Credits: 2
Thanks for the bump

Anyway, wow!...lot of nice updates!

I was looking at the wing extensions again...I think it might look best if you 45 all the square edges (aside from the already angled side)...it would probably blend more with the soft edges of the existing parts...

And I'm with daimchoc on adding to the sides of the thigh extenders if possible, and even up to the crotch flaps...though I'm not sure if you already had some first drafts and this looked best...overall though, the added width looks bada$$!

Also loving the crane relocator...if it was molded in the right green, it'd be really cool...speaking of crane relocator, I've been thinking about a new base piece...the little piece that the whole crane spins on that plugs into Crank...if it had a new base with the peg relocated, the crane could be repositioned a bit so it wouldn't block Hercs head on the left so much...it would move the crane back further but still retain the classic location...though it might through off Hercs balance...
G.I.EDDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #22
News Credits: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.EDDIE View Post
Thanks for the bump

Anyway, wow!...lot of nice updates!

I was looking at the wing extensions again...I think it might look best if you 45 all the square edges (aside from the already angled side)...it would probably blend more with the soft edges of the existing parts...

And I'm with daimchoc on adding to the sides of the thigh extenders if possible, and even up to the crotch flaps...though I'm not sure if you already had some first drafts and this looked best...overall though, the added width looks bada$$!

Also loving the crane relocator...if it was molded in the right green, it'd be really cool...speaking of crane relocator, I've been thinking about a new base piece...the little piece that the whole crane spins on that plugs into Crank...if it had a new base with the peg relocated, the crane could be repositioned a bit so it wouldn't block Hercs head on the left so much...it would move the crane back further but still retain the classic location...though it might through off Hercs balance...
Wouldn't the 45 on the other end cause a dip?
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #23
Feather ruffler
No no no...not that much...just a hint, like the top left edge of the extender on the left...just enough to match the rounded edges of the existing wing parts
Old 08-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #24
Dinobot
echotransformer's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 600+ and growing every day
Thanks for the feedback guys...can you do a quick sketch or edit to my image?

I'll do an alternate of the thighs better considering the side view...VERY good point there guys...

Any ideas for alternate uses? I could see the crane support as a sheild...is that what you mean? Maybe I'll put a few 5mm peg holes in the parts...I LOVE how TFC does that...makes the parts so much fun to play around with...

Shapeways: - Hercules - Predaking - Hegemon - FOC Bruticus
Building Blocks: - Kreo Optimus - Devastator & Ironhide
Like us on Facebook! : Echo.TF.Toys
echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #25
Feather ruffler
I personally don't have the ability to edit an image on an iPad that I know of...sorry
Old 08-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #26
News Credits: 174
The crane support can definitely be used as a shield... just add ports and you can plug in the shield extensions too.
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #27
Superion
Peagis's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Growing continually
Very cool!
Feedback
Wants
Sale
Peagis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #28
Autobot
cheetor71's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 149+
Send a message via Yahoo to cheetor71
Great ad ons. Can't wait to see them done.

Now accepting commissions
cheetor71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:55 AM   #29
C-Mac
Kalel's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: around 500 i think :S
these are looking awesome man! cant wait to see finished products
Follow me on twitter:
@Kal_ElofKrypton or @Sh00tingtheShit
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:14 AM   #30
Furyanicon
News Credits: 1
_________
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
l____ l

I like what you got going on here. Keep up the good work. Also if nobody had done it yet what about making the chest/ribs extenders pieces? I see some are using thier cabs from ex and blender to fill out that area a little more. Tryed to mock up the shape above and one of those on each side of devy would make him look even cooler with ur upgrades I think,and would give his torso more of a "V" shape as opposed to his "T" shape now. Maybe throw a little detailing in there too. IT would require 5mm pegs to connect to heavylabor I assume? Hope any of this makes sense,and again keep up the good work!

Edit so apperently my "image" above wont stay in the shape I want to show you when i post it.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote