Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Calloway Customs Marlboor head project.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #21
The return of sunspot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidbeckett View Post
I'll get back to you on that when we get the hardcopy. Given the size of this head and the diminutive size of Prime WJ, it would probably need re-sizing
or better yet,make a Prime-esque version of the head to fit in with prime wheeljack more.
Personal Digibash Thread
Latest: Generations G2 Gobots?
MrSoundmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
Sons of Unicron PTT
Collection Count: Too many
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by allew View Post
Oh man, I really need this! Looks awesome! I hope it won't be too limited, because I gotta replace the crappy modified Wheeljack head I currently have on my Marlboor custom with this. Will the head possibly be available on Shapeways like the Punch/Counterpunch kits?

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/...t/marlboor.jpg
This will not be available on Shapeways, but keep reading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAMAGNUS View Post
any plans to make better G1 looking shoulder cannons? I was going to just for my collection, but I'll wait if you're working on it.
Not with the add-on kit, but maybe in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHavok View Post
I have a headless wheel jack so im totally down
Is it just the head or maybe some stickers too?
They'll be a Gold, Silver and a Bronze pack, with stickers available in the gold and silver. More details to follow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floating Cat View Post
So now with the Auto Assembly announcement, will this only be available through the Kitbash Workshop?

I'd still love an opportunity to get a copy of this fantastically rendered head.
Only available for Auto Assembly 2012, but for non-attendee package holders as well. Full details of how to pre-order will be released Monday or Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoundmeister View Post
or better yet,make a Prime-esque version of the head to fit in with prime wheeljack more.
This is what I was thinking, Prime has a certain aesthetic to capture...we'll look into it.
TWO ORIGINAL NOVELS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Unfunny People In Cars Getting Stuff Youtube Series
SALES THREAD
CZ Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #23
Sons of Unicron PTT
Collection Count: Too many
News Credits: 4
Pre-orders now open, check out the press release.
TWO ORIGINAL NOVELS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Unfunny People In Cars Getting Stuff Youtube Series
SALES THREAD
CZ Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
'Tis an Kitbasher & Elder
Collection Count: Mostly Kitbashes and Kitbash-fodder
News Credits: 1
I would LOVE to see one of these for Prime Wheeljack!!
Keeping an eye on this thread! ^^
Alteron_Sheng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #25
hi haters
Wow, that's nice, but way too pricey for my tastes. With the exchange rate, that's at least US$100 for a set (plus all the AA exclusive business, but let's face it, if you're reading this forum, you just want the kit most likely).

I'll be excited to see what a finished set looks like, but this is an easy pass for me, especially since it's just the raw Shapeways head and not even a smoothed-out recast.
"I don't want to meet people who share my interests. I hate my interests!" -Seymour, "Ghost World"

HEY KIDS. THE TRANSFORMERS WIKI HAS MOVED. GO VISIT OR NOT.
Hooper_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #26
Insecticon
Jbarb78's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Hell if I know, there's several large boxes full
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooper_X View Post
Wow, that's nice, but way too pricey for my tastes. With the exchange rate, that's at least US$100 for a set (plus all the AA exclusive business, but let's face it, if you're reading this forum, you just want the kit most likely).

I'll be excited to see what a finished set looks like, but this is an easy pass for me, especially since it's just the raw Shapeways head and not even a smoothed-out recast.
Sadly I'll have to agree, I was excited to see such a great product, yet shocked at the cost to get one stateside. I had already begun this project when I came across this thread, and thought I was saved from having to make the head myself. Guess I'm back to square one, excellent work on this though.
Jbarb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #27
Herald of Unicron
nellie131's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: too many
News Credits: 1
really glad i got my silver pack as it looks like its gonna be a sell out.

already have a wheeljack for it to go on so cant wait for attending the convention and getting this now!

nellie131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #28
hi haters
I mean, at the end of the day, I suppose turnabout is fair play - UK fans have been getting reamed for decades, now it's US fans' turn.

(and ultimately, let's have some perspective here - this an optional fan-created kit for a toy robot. it's not the end of the world if you don't get one.)
"I don't want to meet people who share my interests. I hate my interests!" -Seymour, "Ghost World"

HEY KIDS. THE TRANSFORMERS WIKI HAS MOVED. GO VISIT OR NOT.
Hooper_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #29
Predacon
Collection Count: 600+
got a gold pack on the day it was announced 4 auto assembly.
Optimus1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #30
Insecticon
Jbarb78's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Hell if I know, there's several large boxes full
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooper_X View Post
I mean, at the end of the day, I suppose turnabout is fair play - UK fans have been getting reamed for decades, now it's US fans' turn.

(and ultimately, let's have some perspective here - this an optional fan-created kit for a toy robot. it's not the end of the world if you don't get one.)
That's one way to look at it, though I have to admit, Hasbro themselves have been reaming US fans for the last year. Haven't seen jack on shelves as far as new releases go for a long time now, nothing but Bumblebees as far as the eye can see. Or as Z would call it, "The Yellow Plague".

I would like to get this though, but since I was going to make one anyway, I guess I can't complain too much. The bar has definitely been set.
Jbarb78 is offline   Reply With Quote