Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transforming Masterpiece Slag

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #91
Predacon
Stormbringer85's Ebay Auctions
This is a very beautiful piece of work, masterful craftsmanship.
Stormbringer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #92
Quintesson
Collection Count: Two and a half 6 foot shelves full and growing
This makes me tear up a little. When I was a little kid...like 7 or 9 or so I had to go to the hospital. I was told that my Great Grandfather was sick and he would be getting better soon. I was lied to. He was dying of cancer. When I got to the hospital I was given by him Sludge Spike and Slag. To this day Slag is still my favorite and hes the only one that survived the many moves and whatnot over the decades since. I have always wanted to see a Masterpiece Slag and this is about as close to perfection for that ideal as one can get. Bravo sir. Really....this is great!
"Do it with style or dont bother doing it!"
Carpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #93
Constructicon
Dawgstar's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1500+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpool View Post
This makes me tear up a little. When I was a little kid...like 7 or 9 or so I had to go to the hospital. I was told that my Great Grandfather was sick and he would be getting better soon. I was lied to. He was dying of cancer. When I got to the hospital I was given by him Sludge Spike and Slag. To this day Slag is still my favorite and hes the only one that survived the many moves and whatnot over the decades since. I have always wanted to see a Masterpiece Slag and this is about as close to perfection for that ideal as one can get. Bravo sir. Really....this is great!

That is a very sad and touching story. Slag is still not done yet I would say 85%. I hope that when I am done it will tick all the boxes for for you. You must have thought highly of your Great Grandfather and im sure the lie was to protect you in some way or another.thanks for you comment.
all the best Dawgstar
Dawgstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #94
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Over 1000
News Credits: 4
Send a message via AIM to TFPrime Send a message via MSN to TFPrime Send a message via Yahoo to TFPrime
This is fantastic work..The only thing i'd maybe suggest..his horns..the fact that the sides are flat, just look off..seems like it should be rounded more. And I know far too late..but as big and bulky as he is..those little skinny legs just seem..so out of place on him. But if they hold him up and work, I guess that isn't much of an issue. Again though, amazing looking work here..hats off to ya.
Want To See G1 Come Alive Again? Click The Picture!

TFPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #95
Autobot
cheetor71's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 149+
Send a message via Yahoo to cheetor71
Thisis comming out great. Can't wait to see it all painted up.

Now accepting commissions
cheetor71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #96
OMEGAPRIME1983's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: currently.. about 150 or so I think
News Credits: 2
This is super awesome, though... I hate to get into this so late in the bills on you, but his upper legs are so tiny! Any plans to maybe build them up?? If it's even possible that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Chaos View Post
He's now nothing but a mere twisted shell of his former self, wrapped around a warped and chaotic spark that is withering yet thriving in a sea of despair and agony, his mind long eroded from the many thoughts of revenge for his undoing.
OMEGAPRIME1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #97
Constructicon
Dawgstar's Ebay Auctions
Hi guys. Thanks for the recent input regarding the horns and and legs. I am working on different horns and intended on make interchangeable types from the start. as for the legs um I'm not sure if wider legs will work but I may look into them once I have finished other parts. when I get time I will be cast the lower arm and hands so that I can work on the flip in style hands so it will not be a parts former.
Will update you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #98
Constructicon
Dawgstar's Ebay Auctions
Horns

Here are the New Horns what do you think?
I got some styrene tube and heated it with a hot air gun, filled with milliput then sanded and painted.

Thanks for looking
Old 03-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #99
Lord Starscream
Collection Count: 40
Holy SLAG thats sweet!
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
FANBOY ALERT: Obsessed with Starscream
Pro Starscream player - PSN is MrJaws217 / MProjects
Starscream217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #100
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: A Bunch
what a awesome build, looks amazing.
proper skills!!
stevil33 is offline   Reply With Quote