Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

G1 ish Masterpiece Swoop.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
Quintesson
Buzby74's Ebay Auctions
G1 ish Masterpiece Swoop.

HI Everyone, You probably saw my last Swoop builds, sadley I have them no more. Hence making yet another one, but this one will be with a difference.

Scotscream is currently doing an MP Swoop also, it is looking really G1 like so far. So I thought I would tweat my version adding Silerbolt to it for a closer G1 effect.

Ive stripped the Seeker down and then added Silverbolt legs to it. Also gonna disect the chest, skirt armour, shoulders and side adominals bits on to the seeker base.

The reason I want to go to all this to have the G1 effect with the arms the tuck away nicely in like the do in my other MP Swoops

Not sure about the wings, I might go down the same route as Scotscream wing Megatrons wings. I bought them ages ago, but umming and arring about whether to stick with my original MP wing design inspiared my heirofthedog.

The Dino head, wings and back are just to help see where it going. It rough stage at the mo, loads of work.

Attached Thumbnails
G1 ish Masterpiece Swoop.-swoop-75-.jpg  
God can make something out of nothing, we can only utilise what we have.....
Buzby74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Fire Truck
Collection Count: more then 50
adjust the legs alittle in alt mode and paint it up looks cool
Jetcracker54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
Total-con
Scotscream's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: lots of broken ones
nice i think those wings look great in this combination,good stuff,cant wait to see more....ps im making mp slag at the moment,fully transformable in scale.cheers and good start bro
Rock on!
Scotscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
Quintesson
Buzby74's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetcracker54 View Post
adjust the legs alittle in alt mode and paint it up looks cool
Ive a long wa to go, Only started this tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotscream View Post
nice i think those wings look great in this combination,good stuff,cant wait to see more....ps im making mp slag at the moment,fully transformable in scale.cheers and good start bro
Great minds think a like, I started play with a seeker and rhino zoids for parts for an MP Slag. Its like we are thinking the same. Ive only tinkered the idea, not put much into it yet. Id love to see what you are doing in regards to your slag. See if I can further my plans with it. Then I wanted to use Redhorn for MP Snarl afterwards.

Im doing like 3 projects at the moment. MP Shockwave, Mp Swoop and a generations size swoop (which is quite cute). The little swoop is a bit of fun to try and improve on the original G1 version...

I make for this wing design another section for huge wing span and extra articulation. Watch this space.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #5
Total-con
Scotscream's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: lots of broken ones
Cool well iv got a seriously cool idea to make all the dinobots and all fully transformable mp scale...if i can pull off slag then i know i can do the rest...once i get enough done i might do a wip.cheers ps check out my ironhide repaint on here!
Rock on!
Scotscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
Fire Truck
Collection Count: more then 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby74 View Post
Ive a long wa to go, Only started this tonight.
really looks great for just starting
Jetcracker54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
Quintesson
Buzby74's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotscream View Post
Cool well iv got a seriously cool idea to make all the dinobots and all fully transformable mp scale...if i can pull off slag then i know i can do the rest...once i get enough done i might do a wip.cheers ps check out my ironhide repaint on here!
I havent thought any further on MP scale dinobots. I have a ToyRUs MP Grimlock, so no need to make one of them. But Sludge, I havent even though of that one yet. But my personal ideal was and is to make the MP dinobots transformable too. I will be using seeker base for Slag and Snarl (hopefully).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetcracker54 View Post
really looks great for just starting
Hey thanks Jetcracker, i hope this build wont disapoint you!
Old 11-19-2011, 05:46 AM   #8
Quintesson
Buzby74's Ebay Auctions

Tansplanted Silverbolt waiste section onto seeker base, and one of the chest pieces is done. I would like to do the other side to the chest and then transplant Silverbolt mid section to the seeker mould. Gotto trim the arms down and transplant the Silbolt shoulders onto this kitbash too.

What do you think so far?
Old 11-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 300+
Oh, this is going to be cool. I'm really anticipating the final product here. So far he's looking good!

My feedback thread
Pun-3X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:55 AM   #10
Quintesson
Buzby74's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pun-3X View Post
Oh, this is going to be cool. I'm really anticipating the final product here. So far he's looking good!
Hey thank Pun-3X

Last night i did the other chest piece and transplanted the side adominals. I will post a pic later. Going out right now.

Tonight I would like to try and transplant silver bolt shoulder armour and if I have time narrow the arm. Then I will be rebuilding the both heads (dino and robot) and redoing the wings new with the back piece.

All the best