Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Thugger Twins

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #341
Superion
Peagis's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Growing continually
Hey FB how about a pcc sized Brawn, Gears. also would you be able to come up with some better arms for animated arcee?
Feedback
Wants
Sale
Peagis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #342
News Credits: 168
Right now a Thugger costs <$10 (WSF). With the slammers and triggers, the total goes up to <$30. I'm sure folks here would buy an upscaled version if the total is less than $60. That is if you decide to do an upscaled version.
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #343
Radicon
fakebusker83's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Many in pieces
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
Hey FB how about a pcc sized Brawn, Gears. also would you be able to come up with some better arms for animated arcee?
I want to address specifically the TFA Arcee subject in this reply, since I've received many comments about it.

What exactly is bad about the current TFA Arcee that warrants a replacement? I mean, besides toon-accuracy. (If toon accuracy is an issue, there are many other figures I'd like to tackle before Arcee)
fakebusker83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #344
TFW2005 Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakebusker83 View Post
I want to address specifically the TFA Arcee subject in this reply, since I've received many comments about it.

What exactly is bad about the current TFA Arcee that warrants a replacement? I mean, besides toon-accuracy. (If toon accuracy is an issue, there are many other figures I'd like to tackle before Arcee)
I think the issue is that people would like more classicy style arms so they can use Animated Arcee as Classics Arcee. The head and arms are what really make the difference from the Animated from a classics aesthetic for a lot of people.
Light Our Darkest Hour [{O}] Till All Are One
Cybermnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #345
Superion
Peagis's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Growing continually
Yes exactly what Cybermnky said, and since the new PE Arcee coming out is so expensive i'd rather modify my Animated Arcee for a more classics style.
Feedback
Wants
Sale
Peagis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #346
Autobot
News Credits: 1
So Fakebusker, are you going to be making any minions for Prime Soundwave?
Burnout V4 - Free papercraft energon cubes made by me

Plan D Avalon- playing games and being dumb - Ode to my sister-in-law
Rexidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #347
News Credits: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
I think Hasbro would do that if they ever make some new TFPrime Soundwave attachments. I believe there are other items in his list of to do items that he has to work on first. Let's just wait.
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #348
Omnibot
Dead Metal's Ebay Auctions
Hey Fakebuster, so I recently got my order for these awesome little guys in and I just have to ask you a question.
Could you please team up with a 3rd party company and produce these guys as finished figures?
I mean building them was pretty cool and fun, but I really, really hate the material and I'm really untalented with paints. I also think that the material just doesn't do these guys any justice at all.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Dead Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #349
i CrEePy YoU oUt!!!
TM2 Dinobot's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to TM2 Dinobot Send a message via MSN to TM2 Dinobot
Addressing the Arcee arms, I honestly have no problem with her hands. I mean she can't hold anything aside from her swords, which bothers some people, but not me.

My issue is her elbows. I realize they're needed for transformation, but I'd rather have slimmer elbows. Which would make her more G1 accurate, true. But I want to put clothes on her.

TM2 Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:57 AM   #350
Radicon
fakebusker83's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Many in pieces
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Nice Ariel!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis_primusX View Post
It is amazing!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0SS View Post
first off, love your work. especially purrdator.
second, will you be designing a laserbeak to fit wfc soundwave? i suggest calling it 'laserduck' if u do
Quote:
Go back a few pages he's got one in the works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimchoc View Post
Yes.. It's in his main thread.
The Snitch should be released soon! I myself can't wait to receive my own and complete the set!

Quote:
Crap! My Shapeways order is probably going to top $150! ARG! Stop making awesome stuff!
I...can't...help...it...
But honestly, I appreciate your support. Thanks!

Quote:
Right now a Thugger costs <$10 (WSF). With the slammers and triggers, the total goes up to <$30. I'm sure folks here would buy an upscaled version if the total is less than $60. That is if you decide to do an upscaled version.
Quote:
Quote:
I think Hasbro would do that if they ever make some new TFPrime Soundwave attachments. I believe there are other items in his list of to do items that he has to work on first. Let's just wait.
Not yet...Let's see how the TFP series matures before I create anything for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Metal View Post
Hey Fakebuster, so I recently got my order for these awesome little guys in and I just have to ask you a question.
Could you please team up with a 3rd party company and produce these guys as finished figures?
I mean building them was pretty cool and fun, but I really, really hate the material and I'm really untalented with paints. I also think that the material just doesn't do these guys any justice at all.
Good suggestion, and in fact I'm in contact with a 3rd party group now and we are actively considering doing an official version of the WFC recordicons.

The thing is, we can get away with a lot of stuff in Shapeways that conventional methods cannot do, so you'll have to accept that official versions might have some compromise in design. But, be assured I'll try my best to push the envelope and make them as close to the Shapeways versions as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermnky View Post
I think the issue is that people would like more classicy style arms so they can use Animated Arcee as Classics Arcee. The head and arms are what really make the difference from the Animated from a classics aesthetic for a lot of people.
Quote:
Yes exactly what Cybermnky said, and since the new PE Arcee coming out is so expensive i'd rather modify my Animated Arcee for a more classics style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM2 Dinobot View Post
Addressing the Arcee arms, I honestly have no problem with her hands. I mean she can't hold anything aside from her swords, which bothers some people, but not me.

My issue is her elbows. I realize they're needed for transformation, but I'd rather have slimmer elbows. Which would make her more G1 accurate, true. But I want to put clothes on her.

http://www.shortpacked.com/images/tr...nightbeat4.jpg
If I'm doing a set for Arcee, it will not be soon cuz I'm still not 'feeling' the idea yet. Also, can I ask for a favour? Can we have this discussion on Arcee be moved to my main Shapeways thread? I want to keep this thread devoted to Thuggers alone. Thanks for the help!
fakebusker83 is offline   Reply With Quote