Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

My destiny is the ocean of stars ---- Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
Maximal
uuser's Ebay Auctions
My destiny is the ocean of stars ---- Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser

[updated July 4th]

I was asked how tall this guy is. I don't have a ruler with me now. I estimate it should be around 17-19 inches tall. I also took the following pictures with WFC optimus prime and a classic optimus prime that you could find in the last, so you could see it yourself.

This custom starts from about one year ago, just after the devastator custom (uuser's Devastator, part I ------Constructicons and uuser's Devastator, part II ------Constructicons, combine and devastate!!!). It took me so much time and effort to finish it. Hope you guys will enjoy him just like I do.

I was really impressed by Omega Supreme in “all hail megatron”. Save everyone in the most dangerous moment and change the destiny of autobots as well as the whole war, which only could be done by omega supreme. When asked how he could survive with the attack from a whole Decepticon army, he just answered”I am Omega Supreme.” So simple but so cool

The comic didn’t mention Omega Supreme’s battle in another field, but we could find some hints from the video in the latest game “war for cybertron”. Actually, it is not hard for us to find out how did Omega Supreme destroy the whole Decepticon army.

Although the Omega Supreme is such a cool character, there are not a lot of toys.
Diaclone and G1

PVC

Action master

This famous sculpture

Sure and energon version

For me, I want to merge different styles into my work, but still keep the soul of G1 character. So I keep the head mask, claw, canon arm and front armor in robot mode, and make him transform into a base, tank and a spaceship, as an upgrade from a simple rocket, I want Omega to be more powerful, even in his alt mode.
Inspired by the G1 setting, studio ox’s setting, comic setting, some fans’ artwork and some excellent previous work in this forum.

Studio ox

Also inspired by a fans’ artwork and IDW comic

For me, Omega Supreme is a silent, faithful and invincible warrior from ancient time. To emphasize the feel, I put some tattoos on his “wings” using cybertron words, just like what the ancient religion warriors did on their bodies. I use some traditional Chinese elements here, which is one of the oldest things I know. Ancient Chinese people believe put blue dragon on left and white tiger on the right will make you conquer any enemy. Hope you like this design.

head
Lightening system in the mask, inspired by G1 toy

eyes

Take off the mask

There are pupils in his eyes

Light on

Robot mode

With optimus prime

Autobot! Transform and rollout!

Base, with omega supreme’s name in cybertron words

with the base, masterpiece

spaceship

tank

Launch base

Omega Supreme vs. Devastator

Attached Thumbnails
My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-icon.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-02.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-05.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-06.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-08.jpg  

My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-09.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-11.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-12.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-18.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-19.jpg  

My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-22.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-23.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-all-hail-autobots.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-dsc_0499.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-dsc_0502.jpg  

My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-dsc_0508p-copy.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-dsc_0518.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-dsc_0523.jpg   My destiny is the ocean of stars  ----  Masterpiece Omega Supreme by uuser-dsc_0534.jpg  
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
uuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
Technobot
News Credits: 3
by primus...
ssg4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74
Send a message via MSN to dsn1014 Send a message via Skype™ to dsn1014
amazing work, great presentation
dsn1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #4
Brightest can in toolshed
Collection Count: More than a year has days.
0_0

Simply FANTASTIC! The picture with him in his full-base mode is AWESOME! I love the gantry setup for the starship. Epic Win right here! Best Omega EVER!!!

~Z
AutoCon2076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:54 PM   #5
OMEGAPRIME1983's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: currently.. about 150 or so I think
News Credits: 2
"if god made us, then what do you think made him??" I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now.. if only there were a way to make the original G1 Omega this effin sweet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Chaos View Post
He's now nothing but a mere twisted shell of his former self, wrapped around a warped and chaotic spark that is withering yet thriving in a sea of despair and agony, his mind long eroded from the many thoughts of revenge for his undoing.
OMEGAPRIME1983 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
おもちゃは今とても暑いです
News Credits: 8
. This is one of the best OS rendition i have ever seen.
Come, I find the Ark for you
TCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER
Location: uh..........................whats that planet called?
Collection Count: B3Y0ND UR 1MAG1NAT10N
Send a message via Skype™ to ironarm
awesome
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 51.06 KB Height: 300 Width: 500 - 2005 Staff
WHAT'S THIS THINGY DO? click for youtube channel
Nothing's better than going into battle with these Transformers! CLICK THIS IF YA WANNA VOICE IN IT!
ironarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
Render Project Creations
News Credits: 24
Man, this is one epically awesome custom!
Venksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
Furious Radio DJ
Maximo Prime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1300+
Send a message via Yahoo to Maximo Prime Send a message via Skype™ to Maximo Prime
Wow. The level of detail you went into, with the lettering, and the alt modes... the perfect selection of parts. you can tell this is a labor of love.

i am absolutely floored by this.
My Feedback!
Furious Radio, we play it all! Internet Radio at its most Awesome
Maximo Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #10
Armchair Werewolf
Collection Count: 'Hoarders', here I come...
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to Kryptokron Send a message via MSN to Kryptokron
Wow. Words escape me on how awesome this is... I hope that I could make mine even 1/4 as epic as this. Fantastic.

Thanks to Karhukjnsi for the sig!
Kryptokron is offline   Reply With Quote