Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

In the Life of a Radicon

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #221
raver-in-diguise
Location: Cleveland Ohio (If god was gonna give the world an enima, this is where he'd stick it!)
Collection Count: 156 on display, plus w.i.p.'s, junkers, and minicons
Thanks man, it's really appreciated!
Old 11-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #222
Me Slag no like anything!

Superquad7's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 11
Send a message via MSN to Superquad7 Send a message via Skype™ to Superquad7
Quote:
Originally Posted by the (H)i(GH)con View Post
Man, it's been a rough week. I've had the WORST case of the flu I've ever had for the past 6 days or so. I actually thought I had the swine flue for a bit there. To top all that off, I got a call late last night at about 3. It was one of those calls where you know it's not for something good before you even answer. Found out my friend that I've known since highschool died of what they think was a heart attack. He was only 31. This SUCKS. I'll be leaving to go see his family shortly, but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest because I've been staring at the wall for the last few hours trying to make sense of it all.
Hey man, I'm very sorry for your loss. Just remember to hang on to the good memories. Also, there are Radicons here to lean on during tough times. I think if there is anything the customs community has learned is that death is no respecter of age. I hope you find the answers that you seek. I extend my thoughts, best wishes, and prayers to you and your friend's family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Burnout View Post
BEHOLD: Superquad7; friend of the community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught24 View Post
I love it when Quaddy enters a thread like this. Cause he tells it like it is not with force, but with hilarious images and wisdom.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #223
raver-in-diguise
Location: Cleveland Ohio (If god was gonna give the world an enima, this is where he'd stick it!)
Collection Count: 156 on display, plus w.i.p.'s, junkers, and minicons
Thanks SQ! I'm holding up ok for now. Tomorrow's the wake though, so we'll see. I really feel bad for his 2 kids most of all. Thank god they weren't at home when it happened. No little kid should have to see that. Then again, I said the same thing about Skids and Mudflap.