West Virginia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by PinkDoors, Jul 19, 2003.

1. PinkDoors

PinkDoors Banned

Haha, lot of good this does, seeing as how I'm the only one from West Virginia.

Today, July 20th, I found Tidalwave, Wheeljack and all the new reissues at TRU in Charleston.

2. Ironhide

Ironhide GO Chew On A Microchip!

Not true I'm from Wv as well, and I found Tidal Wave at K-mart in Teays Valley, and the reissues are cool I picked those up about 2 weeks ago. And last week I found the role play sabers at TRU in Charleston, and all the new Armada figures, such as Rhinox, Terrorsaur, Hoist, Wheeljack, Airazor, all at Walmart in Crosslanes. And the other Walmart in Corridor G, I picked up the only sets of the Emergency team and Air attack/weapons minicons.

3. Ironhide

Hmmm interesting, I went today the 21 of July and they had the same ol shelf clogging Bots up there as usual, no Tidalwaves, not even a sticker for Tidal wave was on a shelf, nothing new to note in the Armada Series. They had some more Roleplay Sabers, and the series 4 re-issues, and they had the smaller TF:Universe figures such as, Silverbolt, Reptilion, and Snarl, they also had Universe Primal, and Razorclaw.

Now Wal-mart in Corridor G has all the new Armada Bots, such as Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Airazor, Hoist, Wheeljack, Prime w/Overrun with Autobot symbol on his hood.

Thats all I seen today.... TRU shelves are still clogged with all the same old crud they used to have sans getting in the Optimus Primal and Razorclaw from the Universe series.

4. PinkDoors

PinkDoors Banned

Oops, you're right Ironhide. I forgot that I went to Wal*Mart in Spencer. That's where I got Wheeljack and Tidal Wave.

5. Ironhide

Heh heh..its ok, in the frantic search for new bots its easy to forget where ya got things.... But yeah Try Wal-mart on Corridor G (Southridge Centre) for all the new Armada beasts and Hoist.

6. Ironhide

Today at 7:00pm on July the 24th At Crosslanes Wal-mart I found Skywarp and Overload, I got the only Overload they had but they had one Skywarp left.

7. PinkDoors

PinkDoors Banned

Oh yes, tomorrow I am going to get Overload. I already have Skywarp though. He's a cool dude.:thumb :

8. Ironhide

Today Monday Aug. 4th I went to Target at Coridor G and saw a guy(black gotee around in his late 20's) checking out with Unicron and I rushed back to see if they had any more and they were gone. I went down to Target in Huntington and I found my UNICRON it was the last one they had.

Also target in Carleston had the BTR transformers, Optimus(which is freaking huge about the height of Unicron) Jetfire and Demolishor. I reworked the pieces to then to make them look more show accurate in robot mode, and they turned out well.

9. Ironhide

I found the Tiny Tin Spychangers today at TRU in Charleston, Also they have the Fruity Spychangers repaints at KB toys in the Charleston Town Center. If these places dont have them anymore then its a sure bet that the ones in Huntington should have them.

10. Ironhide

I seen the new Go-bot figures At Target and Wal-mart in Corridor G today (8-20-03). Too cheezy for me but if anyone else in Wv is interested go for em.

They had the Dragster-bot, the new regular vehicles like cop-bot and the black Reptilion dino. They also had Hauler-bot or what ever the 3 piece semi truck with trailer is.

11. Ironhide

I found today at Wal-mart in Crosslanes Wv, the new Powerlinx Jetfire figure, they had one left after I bought mine.

12. Roanoke Convoy

Roanoke Convoy Decepticon Tucson

Clarksburg/Bridgeport

Wal-Mart - PL Jetfire, some wave 1 universe.

Target - Tidal Wave, Unicron

13. Ironhide

Walmart in Crosslanes has the Wave 2 Universe figures : Blackarachnia and Dinobot Striker. 2 of each, well one since I picked mine up.

Also TRU (about 8) and Walmart (about 4) in Charleston have Unicron also TRU has Tidalwave. Roleplay sabers can be found at Target and TRU as well.

14. Ironhide

Sams Club in Southridge Centre has the Universe Condement Prime and Ultra Magnus they are 17$ and some odd cents. They have a ton of them. 5 Pallets with half Prime and half Magnus about 6-7 each in one box.

15. Ironhide

Today(9-7-03) at Walmart in Crosslanes Wv, I found Powerlinx Cyclonus. Powerlinx Thrust, Powerlinx Hot Shot, Cheetor w/minicon Cliffjumper, and the Road Wreckers minicon team (Destruction team re-paint) and the Road Assult minicon team (repainted skyboom shield set).

They have a ton of these so far but only one more set of the minicon teams each, so Pinkdoors if you want any of these I would go grab 'em, and same goes for any other Wv TF fans.

16. Ironhide

Found PL Red Alert, and Predacon today at St. Albans K-mart. I got the only ones of each they had. Also On unrelated Tf news K-mart in Teays Valley has the new Snake Eyes vs. Stormshadow w/Gijoe 44 minute movie dvd for $19.99.

17. Ironhide

Well in these past 2 days I found quite a bit. (9-24-03/9-25-03) At Walmart I found 3 100 piece Armada puzzles with Hot Shot, Starscream, Megatron and also found the BTR Hot Shot, Red Alert, and Starscream.

At target I found the 4 mini transfomers puzzles, Perceptor, Red Alert, Cyclonus, Smokescreen.

At TRU I found and bought the only other G1 re-issue Hoist they had.

*Edit* Why do I even bother no one else seems to care besides me and Pinkdoors, no one else ever posts just me basically..lol Pinkdoors you might look at this every now and again, but with it just being the 2 of us I can just as easily Pm you with the info, so for now on thats what I'll do.

18. Ironhide

Well today at the Wal-mart in Crosslanes Wv, they had the new Dinobots, which were re-released, and K-mart in Teays Valley and St. Albans have the Megatron and Cyclonus BTR sets. TRU in Charleston Wv, have the new Hoist and Inferno G1 Re-issues, and as well Wal-mart in Charleston, has the new PL Red Alert and Predacon sets. Everywhere has a shit load of Unicrons..or wait should that be Unicorns:p 

19. Ironhide

On 10-11-03 at 4:00pm again found an Endcap full of Scavenger, Thundercracker, Predacon, and PL Red Alert this time at my Crosslanes area Walmart, just off I-64. Skyboom minicons with Thundercracker and Scavenger, and Destruction minicons with PL Red Alert, and Predacon. They had about 5-6 shelves full of them from front to back. So anyone in WV who needs these figures now ya know where to find em again

20. Ironhide

Jhiaxus and Megabolt Found today at Charleston Town Centers KB Toy store. They had 8 of each but after I got mine they have just 2 of each left.

I got them before they even got put up on the pegs....probably the last Tf in a while I will get, if any one wants to know why just visit my new thread in General Discussion which went online at 5:54pm on Oct 16, 2003.