Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Everyone's a TF expert

Not sure if anyone cares but Gordmans now has Heroes of Cybertron waves four and five in Bellevue. Maybe Omaha too.

Energon everywhere of course but then again, the same five people scouring the stores everyday have made sure I still have money.:annoyed Not sure if that is a good thing. Anyway, please post sightings.

2. Shai Hulud

Four Energon Scorponoks, two Energon Ironhides and one Energon Jetfire spotted at Target in Bellevue on Highway 370 and 36th street.

3. Shai Hulud

I hope this thread is helping. Anyway, I made some rounds today and found quite a few things. Toys R Us on 76th and Dodge had the Armada Unicron in the Energon box. Nothing else spectacular. Target at 132nd and Maple have Energon Tidal Wave and two Energon Starscreams. Wal Mart, 84th and Giles, had Energon Unicrons ($40!!) and some Energon 'Screamers. Shopko in Bellevue had 7 Energon Starscreams and two Nemesis Primes. As for Alternators, I saw nothing but shelf tags. :( 

4. Shai Hulud

All Toys R Us and Target locations now have Alternators Smokescreen in Omaha. Anyone spots a Sideswipe in Omaha/Bellevue or Council Bluffs, post it!

5. Shai Hulud

Found two Alternator Sideswipe's at Target in the Mall of the Bluffs. The Kay-Bee at said mall sucks. The best you are going to get on clearance are some Megabolts and Armada mini-cons.

6. Shai Hulud

Masterpiece Primes are showing up at various Targets around Omaha and Bellevue for $69.99. Energon Landmine available at K-Mart on 50th and L Street in Omaha for $32.00.

7. Shai Hulud

Ten Masterpiece Primes (black gun) at Wal Mart in Bellevue as well as wave two Energon basics and deluxes and Universe Ruination. The new Wal Mart north of Fort St. has one MP Prime (black gun), Universe Sunstorms and Ruinations. Targets don't have poopoo. No Energon Megatrons yet. Have fun!

8. Shai Hulud

Super Wal Mart in Bellevue has five or six Energon Megatrons in stock.

9. Shai Hulud

OK, just a heads up. I spotted an Energon Ultra Magnus at the Wal Mart way out on 180th street. It's gone but there still might be more floating around. And here I thought the chances of one showing up on shelves now was highly unlikely.

10. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Alternators Silverstreak & Energon Demolishor

Found an Alternators Silverstreak in the North Lincoln Super Wal-Mart about 10 days ago and a few Energon Demolishors as well. Still no sign whatsoever of Energon Insecticon, Arcee or Mirage. Also have not seen Universe King Atlas anywhere here. Have you spotted any of these in Omaha or Bellevue? The Toys R Us down here has a ton of the Universe limited Edition Ramjet left too.

11. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Saw a variant Alternators Silverstreak (steering wheel on left side, bought the one with the wheel on the right side) in the Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior in Lincoln. Still no sight of Arcee or Insecticon or Mirage, but a couple of Demolishors are around.

12. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Finally! Seems we are getting the rest of Wave 3 here now that Wave 4 is out everywhere else. Still no sign of Insecticon or Arcee anywhere in Lincoln, but I did finally find Energon Mirage at the Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2. Also found a Transformers Universe King Atlas there and picked him up. Nothing else to note except I found another Universe King Atlas at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2. They need to restock their Energon there, they have 3 figures from Wave 1 out and that's it for nearly half a toy aisle. Let me know if you find any Insecticons or Arcees in Omaha or Bellevue.

13. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Well, still no sign of those darn Arcees or Insecticons, but that same Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2 did yield a Cliffjumper, only saw one and I picked him up. Anything new in Omaha or Bellevue?

14. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

After what has seemed like forever, I finally found some Insecticons here. Found three at the Target on 48th and Vine, along with a repoainted StrongArm and repainted Signal Flare. No sign of Shockblast, any deluxes or any of those danged Arcees yet though. Found two sets of the new Energon Weapons, two of Prime's Energy Blaster and two fo Megatron's Sword at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2, but did not pick them up.

15. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Found another Energon Blaster Prime Gun today and picked it up from The Super Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior. Also found two Omega Supremes on 48th and Vine Target and picked one up.

16. spradlinb

spradlinb Well-Known Member

The Target in Kearney, NE had the E. gun and sword as well as two Omega Supremes yesterday (August 4th).

Cheers.

17. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Awesome, after a seemingly endless wait I found two Energon Arcees (left one for some other lucky collector) at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2, had two Energon Swords, two Omega Supremes, one Offshoot and three Insecticons.

18. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

What a haul I had last night, the Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2, I got an Energon Omega Supreme, which they had mispriced as clearance for $35.00, PLUS an Energon Shockblast and an Alternators Hound (they had 2), also had some Arcees and Insecticons, but no new deluxes.

19. Shai Hulud

i need to go to this wal mart you speak. where exactly is it?

20. optimuslives

optimuslives Banned

Its in Lincoln, on Highway and 87th St, right next to Menards, I went back again yesterday and they had Cliffjumper and Mirage and some more Omegas. The Super Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior in Lincoln had Omega Supreme, 2 sets of each of the roleplay weapons, plus some Alternators Hounds last night as well.