Heavy/Scratch: Piranacon -Classics Seacons Part 7

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Sculpt-bot, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Sculpt-bot

Sculpt-bot So waddya want, a medal?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Finally, after having to rebuild his feet, a planned family vacation, and an illness that had me off my feet for a few days.....I was able to get some pictures snapped of Piranacon. He is the combined mode of the 6 Seacon bots (individual threads available below.)
    The components each attach via natural posts, or attachment points that are already part of the individual transformations (Overbite attaches by posting on by his hands, and Skalor attaches via post holes in his armor plating.) This approach eliminates the need to hide attachment ports, or trying to build them into the transformation.
    I decided to go with a spear/trident as his main weapon (he is also known as King Poseidon right?) This is achieved by posting Snap Traps sword into a scratch built staff. Seawing attaches to the left forearm, and functions as a "shield" of sorts. This was as close as I came to a "Targetmaster" mode for any of them.
    His head was entirely scratch built, and posts onto the Snap Trap torso. I also built the hand "spikes" onto the fists, and added the chest "blades" above the shoulders. When building his feet, I also knew that he had to have the "toes." I feel that all of these are hallmarks of Piranacon!
    I extended his arms and legs to get the proportions where I wanted them. He always reminded me of a samurai warrior, so I went with a slightly slimmer physique. He is massive though, and stands over 18 inches tall.
    Thanks for all the support (and the PMs telling me to hurry up and post him!)
    I hope he was worth the wait. He will be up for sale starting this Sunday on e-bay.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/788318-classics-nautilator-seacons-part-1-a.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/789427-classics-tentakill-seacons-part-2-a.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/790965-classics-skalor-seacons-part-3-a.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/792623-classics-seawing-seacons-part-4-a.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/794064-classics-overbite-seacons-part-5-a.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/794442-classics-snap-trap-seacons-part-6-a.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    AWESOME. But just a slight nit pick, the combined mode head is HUGE for the body. :D 

3. Sculpt-bot

Sculpt-bot So waddya want, a medal?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can see where the pics made it look that way. Most were taken from a slight "overhead" angle. With a figure this big it can distort the proportions a bit. If you look at the comp pic with WFC Megs inthere, it is a better overall representation of the proportions. I based the side of the head on the shoulder width, and height of the figure. The "fins" on the side also add to the size impression. I promise, he looks awesome, and imposing in person.

4. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wow that is really sick!

5. rumble619

rumble619 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome job !!!

6. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

Dude ! Sweet !

7. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    BAD TO THE CORE!!!! :thumb 

8. shadeozero

shadeozero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Fricken incredible, hoe some third party company does him justice like you have done sir.

9. Notilator

Notilator Xenomorph4

Amazing! The sheer scale of this thing is fantastic! And the colours flow very well, congrats on the masterpiece :D 

10. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very cool scuplt-bot.

11. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

I bow to your skill sir....BOW!

12. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't realize how big this guy was until seeing him placed next to WFC Megatron, wow!

I agree with those who've said the head looks a little big, but this thing is awesome! Can we see the individual creature and robot modes too?

EDIT:

Never mind. I was blinded by awesomeness that I totally overlooked the links in the first post for the pictures I inquired about (f^_^; )

13. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    You've done some very awesome work, man. The head is a bit large, especially since a good rule of thumb for larger robots is for the head to be just a little smaller than expected proportions just to give it a bit more of an imposing look. Aside from that, no pun intended, but you've got a nice gestalt with your work. The individual robots are nice and the combined robot is equally as nice.

14. XxsnipersnakexX

XxsnipersnakexX the G1 prick

holy mother..

15. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Insane! Wow!

16. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    so they don't actually combine with each other, they just clip onto Unicron parts? not my cup o tea. but I do reckon the individual Seacons were amazing.

17. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum

News Credits:
    Is this going on eBay??...wow epic, awesome, must havE..LOL..great job like always

18. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Masterpeice.

19. alexcollier

alexcollier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually like the larger head. It isn't ridiculously large and it completely evokes the larger noggin of the G1 toy.

20. MasterxBlaster

MasterxBlaster THUGFORMER

News Credits:
    MAAANNNNNN I have patiently be waiting for the combined mode since your first release of the individual bots... and mayne 0 mayneeeeee did you do this justice!!! Fawk nitpicks... this is EPIC!!! Combined mode couldn't be anymore solid in my eyes, and just in case people are forgetting this is alllll custom made (X_x)

You win!!!! Plz put on ebay so the biddddding can beggggggiiinnnnn!!