Cyberverse Airachnid By Bricath

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Anti Spark, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Cool review! Thanks for it! It IS a shame that the tiny cyberverse looks better than the deluxe. :S

3. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

I like the fact that this figure commander size transformation quality but a legend / legion size...thats pretty impressive. I really like seeing what can be done at such a smaller size (this is why I am one of the few people bitching about the smaller deluxes and such). But to say that this is actually better than the deluxe Airachnid???? I don't see any difference, the articulation looks the same, or actually less. You are missing the 2 extra spider legs, no functioning cockpit...anyhow just saying. But from what I see here is in this review, is a stunning achievement to bring in a more complicated transformation and detail, unlike any cyberverse legion class figure this figure looks exactly like her deluxe counterpart. That in it's self is a win for me. I will most likely get this if I see it on a peg...$5 or $7 they still are right? And honestly if I see Airachnid in deluxe form at a ROSS I'll get that because I am a fan of BlackAirachnid. This is one character I have always like not just for the toy but for the character development in the series.

It was great see this review...thanks!

4. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

Might I add...after seeing all 3 new reviews Airachnid really is the best of the lot in this size class in the line. Really cool.