Heavy/Scratch: Star Trek/Transformers Crossovers: Autobot E

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Well he's done, although It is likely that at some point I may revisit him to make improvements.
    I think I really went out on a limb trying to be original with the head design. The head had to be long because the deflector dish is on the top of it for alt mode, so I went for a majestic alien look with a mix of Geordi's visor, Vulcan ears, and Andorian antennas. I was going to paint the antennas the same blue as some of his bot mode details, but I feared that might make the already odd head confusing.
    I know it isn't perfect, but I hope you guys like it!

Story

Knowing the war with the Borg was nearly won, Picard was on a mission far from home to eliminate any known remaining Borg when the Enterprise E happened upon a strange and unresponsive Borg cube. An away team was sent, and returned with the unusual news that all systems except life support on the enemy ship were down, nothing was moving, and the structure of the ship altogether had differences that did not register as Borg technology. In fact, whatever this tech was, it wasn't in the Starfleet database yet.
    The team retrieved the Borg primary computer core module and a strange metal relic with alien runes etched across it, which was assumed to be part of the new tech the Borg must have assimilated that caused their shut down.
    Before leaving the area, the disabled ship was destroyed. It took a surprising number of quantum torpedoes and phaser streams to finally do so, as the cube seemed to self repair at an alarming rate.

Within a few days, the Enterprise crew had deciphered enough of the Borg computer data to get the coordinates of the relic's origin, and a course was set at warp 9 to reach a never before explored sector of space. With any luck, they would locate a new planet with life and find out just what the Borg were up to.
    The journey was long even at top speeds, and over the days the crew began to report odd structural changes in various locations all over the ship with no one claiming responsibility for any of them. Geordi confirmed that the entire ship was indeed changing, but it all seemed to be upgrades. Everything new that appeared was made from an incredibly strong unknown metal, quite similar to the alloy the relic itself was made from.

Picard feared the alien device might be attempting to take over the ship so he ordered it jettisoned immediately, but none of the doors to airlocks or transporter rooms and controls would open. As the crew tried to stay calm and analyze the situation, the ship eventually shut down completely. Only life support and artificial gravity remained.

For nearly 36 hours the ship sat in darkness, its crew terrified and helpless to do anything at all as the ship slowly grew new parts and systems before their eyes. The enterprise got longer, its shield matrix became at least twice as powerful, 4 new powerful impulse engines twisted into shape under the rear of the saucer section, and the computer seemed to be reading through all of its own information over and over...
    And then everything simply came back online.

Picard was back in control, and everything seemed somewhat back to normal aside from the obvious improvements. Communications were still down and the computer seemed to now be possessed. Both Picard and Riker had many questions for the entity inside the ship's computer, but it would only say "I will protect you. You must reach Cybertron.", over and over.
    With little other choice, they resumed their course.

Arriving sooner than expected, the Enterprise came upon an entirely metal planet which was surrounded by over a dozen Borg cubes. Knowing there was little chance to defeat them alone, the Captain tried to change course and go to warp, but the ship would not respond. A powerful rumbling voice over the ship intercom said, "Trust me, friends", and suddenly everyone in the saucer section was transported to the main body of the ship. The captain and high ranking crew members found themselves in their respective positions on a new and improved battle bridge.
    Everyone braced themselves as the ship shook and jolted, its parts moving around to a drastically new configuration as the Borg ships closed in and opened fire.
    Soon, the Enterprise had become a enormous humanoid robot, easily dispatching the Borg ships one after another. Some vessels were cleaved with the plasma blade on its right arm, and some crushed into one another by the huge shield mounted on its left arm. Others were destroyed by the phaser banks in the giant space robot's eyes and quantum torpedoes that fired from its right shoulder and chest.
    The bridge crew witnessed on screen the amazing show of power until not one Borg ship remained.

There was no doubt now, the ship was alive, and was a more than welcome ally to the Federation.

"Who... are you?" Picard asked.
    The voice over the intercom answered him. "I am NCC-1701-E. I am the Starfleet Sovereign class ship, Enterprise. I am... an Autobot."
    "Autobot E, then" Riker said with a sly smile.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome! I love it.

3. PyjamaPrime

PyjamaPrime Wreck and/or Rule

care to share a list of your parts?

4. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

LOVE IT and the improved story GREAT job !

5. ThatOddGuy

ThatOddGuy That Odd Guy's title

AWESOME!

Now I'd want an in-scale version with the generations line.....Dear lord that would be huge....

6. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 In it for the engineering

News Credits:
    A bit skinny, but still really cool. Skyhammer as the base is really quite boss. :thumb 

7. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Awesome!

8. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Just a model, Skyhammer, sculpt, and styrene. Its in the WIP.

Thanks for reading the story! Glad ya like it.

Hah, that wouldn't fit in your house.

Yep, I worked the little inaccuracies into the story. Glad ya like him!

Something about his head colors was just bugging me still but I figured it out... He needed autobot blue eyes... er eye.
    Wish I'd done this before I took the pics... I'll fix it later. Pic below.

Attached Files:

9. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Prety groovy.
    Extra props for originality.

10. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    Man you didn't waste anytime hahaha

It turned out awesome though and again I love that back story

Superb work as usual

11. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Absolutely perfect! I don't see why you said his head was too long, it looks perfect for him. And I was about to say he should have the blue on the visor when I noticed you corrected it.

Guess the next logical step is for the Borg to analyze the data and modify one of their cubes hmm? ;) 

12. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

impressive.

13. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool.

14. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Really awesome.

15. seanb47

seanb47 FB:SBee'sCustomCreations IG@sbees_custom_creations

Ebay:
    Holy brown cow,man!You finished that like in ....3 nights!Fantastic!I love it.Great concept ,great skills and great paint scheme.Love the Autobot within the Star Trek logos.Two of my favorite Sci-Fi geekdom favs bound together.:drool: 

16. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    Oh wow wow wow!

I love it! The details are amazing! Crips and clean! The new look of the E is awesome and fits not the Trek-Continuity! The story is also perfect now, and want a book about that! (No joke)

Are you willing to sell it?

17. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Cool!

18. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    Thats raw.

19. Ellamin

Ellamin Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient beings.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Do more! or a tutorial! I want it... or another trek ship/tf... hmm.

20. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Human shield....