Transformers: Rise of the Busters

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Fisitronus, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

My first fanfic, hope you enjoy it! there is more to come!

Prologue

20 years ago, back on Cybertron, An elite team of soldiers named: The Wreckers fell during their final battle against Overlord, a “phase sixer”, one of the most powerful beasts of destruction that even Megatron feared. Preceptor, the former scientist, sniper of the team was one of the members who survived the fatal battle. Partnered with Autobot Landcharge, they left the Wreckers and roamed the stars, fighting Decepticon remnants and whatever evil that stands in their way. It went well until they came face-to-face with the doom-bringer himself: Unicron. They managed to escape, but got separated amidst all the chaos. Landcharge was thrown into a nearby planet: Earth…

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

great start :thumb  !!!

3. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Thanks!

Chapter one

Present day: “Hmmm… Detroit, heard that there were a ‘cons down here…” thought Landcharge, he had disguised himself as an off-road Toyota Land Cruiser. He was driving along towards the local Pizza shop when two Black and purple sports car peeled out of an alleyway and began shooting at him with laser guns that sprouted out of their hoods. Suddenly Landcharge slammed his brakes and did a 180 U-turn to face the Eradicons, imploded and exploded into thousands of moving panels, gears and Hydraulics. The top half of the hood split became his arms and he bottom half split and became his feet and legs. The top of the car turned into his chest, revealing two plasma pistols mounted on the chest. The doors became his shoulder and hip guards, which sheathed two daggers and on his back were two Cybertranium double ended katanas. But was that enough to take on TWO Eradicons?

4. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Chapter 2 [A bit short, but leads into action!]

Landcharge pulled out a pair of double ended (one longer and shorter blade) Cybertanium katanas and began to rapidly slash at the “Eradicons”. The Eradicons, seeing that they were outclassed both weapon and skill wise, transformed and fled the scene. Landcharged walked over and quickly transformed to conceal his identity again. Landcharge began driving slowly into a car park. Landcharge noticed a sleek blue motorcycle race out from behind a restaurant with a young teenager riding it, he also noticed that the motorcycle had Energon readings emitting from it. “Could it be?”

5. Jazzfan0217

who is it, who is it !!! :popcorn  !!! please continue :thumb  !!!

6. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Chapter 3 [Much longer than the previous two chapters! Enjoy!]

“Is it really Arcee?” Landcharge thought to himself while following the motorcycle. Back on Cybertron, before Landcharge had decided to join the Wreckers, he and Arcee were partners and VERY close friends. But after the fall of the Wreckers, he wasn’t able to find her. In search of Arcee, he came across Preceptor, who he thought was offline. So they teamed up and left Cybertron without Optimus Prime knowing. The screeching of wheels and the burning of rubber sliced through his thoughts like a knife. In front of him was the two Eradicons that had attacked him before, now they were attacking who he thought was Arcee. Suddenly, out of nowhere a chase ensued, “Arcee” swerved around corners as if her wheels were oiled, but the Eradicons kept up with her. Landcharge turned on his four wheel drive and put the pedal to the metal. The sheer force of the sudden acceleration, His tyres Squealed loudly. After a short chase, Arcee found herself cornered and Transformed, not detecting the presence of Landcharge, because he had skilfully masked his signal. “Scrap” Arcee muttered and began to fight the Eradicons. Landcharger was about to transform and join the fight to help his old friend when he remembered, “If ‘cee is here, so is Prime, so I’d better not reveal myself now. so he just miserably watched as his former partner picked off the Eradicons like flies. BAM! The second Eradicon struck her in the back, knocking her over. That’s when Bumblebee turned up and saved her. Landcharge drove away with all the Intel he needed, he had found the presence of Cybertronians, tapped into their comlink, thus he was able to track them down.

7. Jazzfan0217

nice :thumb  !!! :popcorn  please continue !!!

8. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

:eek:  sorry ppls! I'm having a writers block, but don't worry, I'll come up with something! :eek: 

9. SavageThunder

SavageThunder Stalking the Shadows...

keep going when the wall gets torn down!!!:popcorn :thumb 

10. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Chapter 4

After a few quiet weeks, Landcharge set out for another of his usual patrols to keep the town safe from any more Decepticons. Then he saw Dark blue off-road SUV racing towards the school area, which was emitting Energon readings that were Decepticon. “Breakdown!” Landcharge immediately revved his engine and charged after him. I the middle of the High speed chase, Breakdown suddenly transformed and whilst in mid air, try to land his hammer that his arm morphed into onto Landcharge. Landcharge too, slammed his breaks and transformed, causing Breakdown to land and clumsily roll and summersault a few times, causing some damage to his paint, chassis and the road. “You’re not from around here are you, so what’s your name Autobot scum?” interrogated Breakdown. “The name’s Landcharge, and I’m your worst nightmare!” bellowed Landcharge as he charged forward and thrust his blades at Breakdown. A raging battle ensued, with sparks flying as sword met hammer. Eventually Breakdown was able to knock Landcharge over and pointed his gun at Landcharge's head “heh, you were quite a challenge…”

11. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

nice job can't wait for more:thumbs2: 

12. SavageThunder

SavageThunder Stalking the Shadows...

AWESOME DUDE! CANNOT WAIT!:drool: 

13. Jazzfan0217

ahh dude ya left it off at the best part !!! must see what happens next !!! :popcorn  !!!

14. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Thanks for the kind comments! Here is what you have been waiting for! :) 

Chapter 5

There was a sudden glimpse of light emitted from a cliff top around 50 miles away from the brawl. Then, a blue beam pierced through Breakdown’s Left shoulder, causing his arm to go limp and fall forward in pain. This gave Landcharge enough time to grab one of his daggers and stabbed Beakdown in the other shoulder, cutting important wiring to that arm, causing it to go limp too. Then, landcharge picked Breakdown up and threw him into a nearby mountain, causing rubble to cover him. Landcharge got up and retrieved his swords, transformed and headed in the direction where the beam had come from. Not long after, he detected a very familiar Autobot energon reading. He transformed and cautiously walked up the cliff and found what he thought he would never find again… with a sniper rifle sheathed in his back, a pair of plasma pistols holstered on his hips, the red bot standing in front of him was no doubtedly Perceptor.

15. iceman71

iceman71 Iceman71 Spybot

Team mates!!!!!!!!!

I hope you do put this in a book someday my good friend... It is a real good story!!!!

16. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Haha thanks! I'd love for my story to go in a book someday too!

17. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Chapter 6

“By Primus’s spark! Is that really you my old friend?” “It has been a long time Landcharge. How have you been?” replied Perceptor as he walked towards Landcharge and put his servo on Landcharge’s shoulder. “”How did you find me?” asked Landcharge as they transformed and hit the road. “I didn’t” replied Perceptor “She did” as a very familiar blue motorcycle raced out from behind a billboard and transformed in front of Landcharge.” In astonishment, Landcharge Transformed and stood there. “Thought you could hide from me pal?” smirked Arcee as she gave the bot a hug. “A-Arcee! But how?” stuttered Landcharge, as Arcee let go of him. “You really didn’t think Ratchet couldn’t find your readings on the secure frequency? Laughed Arcee. Suddenly, there was a faint rumbling noise in the sky, and out of nowhere a squadron of jets, leaded by an unmanned jet flew out from the sky and landed in front of the reunited trio. “aaah, my old rival…” said landcharge.

18. Jazzfan0217

Whats gonna happen next :D  :popcorn  must know !!! This is really good man nice job !!!

19. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Reader appreciation time! If you would like a specific Transformer (1 Per person please! :)  ) send me a PM and I will try to fit them into the next few episodes of this fanfic. Also please only send me character names, It would be kinda hard to fit Beast Wars Inferno into a TFP fanfic :) 

20. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Reader appreciation time: UPDATE!
    If you would like to submit a character (by PMing me) the cuttoff date for entries will be tomorrow, so if you send in a request after tomorrow... I apologize, but it will have to wait till next time :)