By Generation: New Arm Modification For Alternators Rumble (From Skids Legs!)

Discussion in 'Tutorials and How Tos' started by Lucs, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Figured I post this new arm mod for Rumble/Frenzy since I've been just pumping out Alt Customs these last few days.

This one came to me after I recieved KO Alt Prowl, mainly bought for the head for Alt Ratchet and arms to use on Rumble. Problem is I have a Rumble and a Frenzy but only one set of arms. So I get to looking at my junker Skids with no arms and I take his legs apart. I also have 2 extra Jeep hands from my Inferno and Grapple customs. With a little dremeling, some glue and paint I now have a pretty nice set of removable arms for Rumble (or as I like to call the red one, Frenzy :crazy: )

Here are some pics to show what I did
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I had to dremel this nob down a bit on the top and around the circle to get Swindle's hands to fit
    [​IMG]
    Here's the peg that held the foot on grinded down and glued to the base if the arm
    [​IMG]
    I also grinded down the hole on the hand to fit the joint
    [​IMG]
    one arm
    [​IMG]
    two arms
    [​IMG]
    oh look at this he can hold his gun, with no modification and it stays in better than most Alternators guns do
    [​IMG]
    and 2 guns
    [​IMG]
    easily removed
    [​IMG]
    and attached to the real Rumble :D 
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Clay's mod does have turning articulation, it actually has great articulation. Only thing is it kind of gets rid of the pile drivers all together so I feel like it works better as a new character mod

I'm starting to wonder if I should go to my local Fry's and pick up a few more Skids. He's the only Alt still around but they are selling him for $24.99

No it's actually Testers Modelmaster Acrylics. I was surprised at how smoothly it can out being that I used a brush and if I remember only one coat, maybe two

Hey thanks man, I appreciate it!

Ask and you shall recieve

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
  3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Post for image attachments:

Attached Files:

Thread Status: