- Aug 20, 2017
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
A TF geek for years, brought back into the collecting habit by Generations Wheeljack when I was completely surprised by how much toy-tech had advanced in the years since G1.
- Oct 24, 1980 (Age: 36)
I'm a picky-choosey collector. For me it has to be a character I like, and I aim normally for Voyager / car-Masterpiece scale.
The current grails I am looking for....
- MP Dinobot (please please be good....)
- RID Scourge
- FP Warbot Assaulter (must complete my Wreckers set)
Starting on the mod-train too....
- In Progress - Heavily Bodging ROTF Bludgeon
- Possible Alternators Swindle possible repaint.... and maybe a bit of minor modding too...
- Looking for a CW Hound for a Jallguar bodge for CW Liokaiser. And yes probably CW Vortex for a DeathCobra.
Motto - "Popularity does not confirm artistic content"
(That sounded pretentious).
Strengths - IT troubleshooter. Occasional Sketch Artist. Strives to be a gentleman. Friendly. Eccentric.
Weaknesses - Rambles when nervous. Took 3 months to decide to buy CW Liokaiser. Treated G1 collection like proper toys, so resale value is comical. A large part of long-term memory overwritten with 1980s cartoons and theme tunes. Eccentric.