Herald of Unicron
Join Date: Jun 2011
News Credits: 4
CodeXCDM's Sale Thread - CHUG, GDO, Arms Micron, PCC and more!
Hello and thank you for taking a moment to browse through my sales thread.
As a quick reference, the first picture you see here is the master list of items for sale in a graphical form. In some cases I have multiples of an item, also denoted in the graphic. Please do take a moment to read below for details and pricing information.
On to some details... Items that are SOLD are in RED with said text besides them. Items with PENDING sales are in ORANGE with said text besides them. Item Condition
- Unless otherwise noted, items are Mint in Sealed Box/Card.
- Loose items are in near-mint condition unless noted.
- Items were either kept in storage, or displayed in a smoke-free environment behind a display case.
- Regarding prices... I spent a good while looking at a couple online stores and eBay auctions from the last month or so. The prices I have listed reflect a balance between my initial acquisition price for said items, and a small increase based on online prices.
- I tried my best to make the prices quite favorable as I too am a collector. They're virtually the best deals I could make. Either at or below other online price samples. They're as close to my original acquisition value as I can make them. These were initially meant as trade fodder, but ATM I'm forced to sell these at said prices. Hopefully I priced them such that they move quick!
- The prices aren't set in stone... so we can negotiate a little bit, and the more you buy, the more flexible I can be... but please now low-balling. (I will have to ignore posts offering half/two-thirds for individual items, I already checked, I can't reduce *that* much.)
- There are already several special offers in the sales list. Please take advantage of them!
Other Order/Trade Info
- For the time being, I will *ONLY* ship to the US. If you live outside the US I am very sorry, but I just hate the complications that can ensue from overseas shipping.
- Items require me to generate a ship total when I package said items. I will provide a sub-total, but I need to know your zip code to make a price quote.
- Shipping should be done via USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post. I will do my best to use Priority Mail when possible, but if packaging constraints are too much an issue, Parcel will be used. (Will add insurance to Parcel automatically.)
- Insurance is optional but suggested. I will tack that onto the total cost if you request it. (Insurance seems to range between 2-7$ for items declared 100-200$) Note I won't be held responsible if USPS dropkicks packages in the rain. Purchases at the 200$ mark or above get insurance added regardless of method.
- When items are paid, I will do my best to ship them the following Saturday or Monday. If I can do so sooner, I will let you know. At most the delay to give you a tracking # for shipment should only take a week.
- All items will be covered up in a layer of bubble wrap, then boxes will be filled up with either styrofoam, more bubble wrap, or newspapers. I will make sure they're plenty protected. I will cut small bits of cardboard to reinforce cardbacks prior to wrapping.
- I would prefer orders to be at a minimum of 50$ pre-shipping. Don't let it dissuade you if you aren't at that total though! It's just I'd rather move as many items in as few shipments as possible.
- When PM'ing me for orders, please make sure to include your Feedback threads on TFW and eBay.
- When sending inquiries/orders via PM... It makes it easier for me if you post the Items and/or Special Offers on the Message Title.
- At this time I can't do trades. I need the money. Sorry. If things change, I will note that trades are acceptable, and put a section for trades/wants. Thanks.
- I accept payment via PayPal *only*.
- Please DO NOT send me the money until we have finalized all details. (In other words, price and ship totals are calculated.)
- As many already do here... it's best to pay in the form of a "Gift." If you do not want to pay as a "Gift," then you must pay the 3% PayPal Transaction fee, applied *after* all other costs are calculated.
- TFW2005 Feedback CodeXCDM Feedback Small list, but *zero* problems so.
- eBay Feedback Profile for shadowxcdm All 100% Positive.
- Feedback will be provided to you once your items have been received, and you are satisfied with the sales.
- I would appreciate feedback posted at my thread (see above) once you received your items, and again, are sastified.
I think that's all that needs to be said... so on with the SALE! Animated
- Activators Ratchet, Loose 5$
- Animated Gray Longarm/Shockwave in Box; Still tied up, but inside a Skywarp packaged box. 15$
- Lambor aka Sideswipe, bit of paint chipping, otherwise in good condition. 30$.
Dark of the Moon
- Skywarp w/ Battle for Autobot City Box. Figure is in great condition, box is a tad worn. If you want to drop the box, the shipping should be less. 45$ SOLD
- Darksteel. 12$
- Air Raid 12$
- Shockwave 15$
Generations GDO ("Asia Exclusive")
- Shadow Commander Trailer. MISB. Acquired from BBTS a year or so ago. Not sure if it's a reissue offhand. Price is 100$
- Bluestreak, MISC, SOLD
- Hoist, MISC, SOLD
- Motorbreath, Loose, Complete 6$
- Thundercracker, Loose, Complete 6$
- Springer, 15$
- Wheelie, SOLD
- Dirge, Loose, Complete, SOLD
- Red Alert, SOLD
- Sergeant Kup w/ non-Cygar iGear Head, 18$.
- Sky Shadow (aka Black Shadow), 14$
- Thundercracker, SOLD
- Thunderwing, 14$
Hunt for the Decepticons
- Rodimus. MISB. Better fit for the Fansproject Protector than the Classics or RTS versions of the this mold. 33$
Voyagers- Marvel Universe
- Breacher, TWO available, 10$ for one
- Insecticon, 9$
- Oil Pan, 6$.
- 16" Sentinel Figure Variant, Maroon and Purplish Blue, comes with a Wolverine in 90s deco. Mint in Box. Never removed. 45$
Power Core Combiners
- Rodimus Prime WITHOUT Offshoot Target Master. He's complete otherwise. Removed from package to take the Offshoot out, photograph, then put back in. He's mint. Hasn't even been transformed once. (Did pop his visor down tho, heh.) SOLD
- Bombshock w/ Combaticons Looks great in the TFC Iron Army, and will be fantastic with the upcoming MakeToys Mobine Missile Type armaments! SOLD
- Grimstone w/ Dinobots SOLD
- Over-run w/ Stunticons aka Spastic SOLD
- Stakeout w/ Protectobots ONE LEFT 15$
: Takara Arms Micron
Hasbro First Edition
- Megatron 33$
- Ratchet 32$
- Skywarp 35$
- Vehicon 35$
**** Prime offer: Get ALL FOUR Arms Micron Deluxes for 125$! ****
- Marvel Crossovers
Reveal the Shield
- Ironman 2 Hummer 13$
- Ironman 2 Jet 13$
- Gold Bumblebee, ONE LEFT, 5$ for one
- Megatron, SOLD
- Optimus Prime, SOLD
- Prowl, SOLD
- Starscream, SOLD
- Trailcutter aka Trailbreaker, SOLD
- Optimus Prime, aka G2 Prime aka Laser Prime 14$.
- Special Ops Jazz, 14$.
- Turbo Tracks, 14$
World's Smallest Transformers
- Lugnut, SOLD OUT 25$.
- Solar Storm Grappel aka Grapple SOLD.
- Deep Dive, SOLD
- Lot of Five. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, and Thrust. These are *ORIGINAL* Takara issued WSTs bought some five years ago. Near-Mint and inside their original plastic casing. Only transformed once by me, been in storage for years. 35$ Shipped SOLD
CodeXCDM's Feeback Thread | Horatio Devastator!!! | Best/Amusing Forum Sigs
***SALE: CHUG, GDO, Arms Micron, PCC, and More! Prices at/below retail! ***