Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Vanguard's Emporium

Reply Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
Vehicon
Vanguard's Emporium

Update 02/03/14 - Lowered prices and removed sold items!

Update 01/15/14 - Added G1 Skywarp & Optimus Prime!

Update 01/05/14 - Removed sold items

Update 12/29/13 - Pics of my accessories are up!

Update 12/27/13 - Added G1 Mirage and G1 Ratbat!

Update 12/12/13 - Lowered prices!

Update 12/05/13 - Added custom G1 tape cassette! Also removed sold items! Thanks for your patronage, guys!!

Update 11/24/13 - Added new G1 Transformers - Defensor, Menasor, Grimlock, Perceptor, Shockwave, and Megatron, Soundwave, Trailbreaker accessory packs! Also removed sold items!

Update 11/15/13 - Added new G1 Transformers, 25th Anniversary GI Joes and cleaned out sold items!

Update 10/27/13 - Removed sold items!

Update 10/13/13 - Added new transformers and G1 accessories!

TFW2005 Feedback: Vanguard

I’m aware that I won’t have any issues with most people I deal with, but I figured it would be best to post my ebay policies that have been slightly modified.

DISCLAIMER (APPLIES ONLY TO USED, VINTAGE G1s) - The item description will generally supersede this disclaimer, but please read it anyway. These are used, vintage, original, played with Transformers from the eighties. As such, many have the usual sticker, joint, and playwear associated with twenty something year old toys. Most of the springs in the weapons may have worn down from age and either can't shoot the missiles very far or can't shoot them at all. I do my best to note excessive wear, such as when joints are so loose they can't hold a pose, excessive scratches/marks, or severe discoloration, but you should definitely ask me if the picture(s) doesn't answer your question. However, nothing is broken or can't transform unless otherwise noted. If you buy a Megatron that I say is unbroken, and he arrives with a cracked leg, I will issue a full refund (including return shipping) along with a heartfelt apology. I will ignore you, however, if you complain about how the left corner of his ankle sticker is peeling or how he has some dirty scratches/marks on his shoulder. For those of you who have bought a used Transformer before, you know exactly what I'm trying to say. Please look at the picture (I NEVER use stock photos - extras available upon request) and ask any questions. Thank you.

PAYMENT – I accept Paypal, Money Orders, Checks (only after we have an established relationship), or Cash (at your own risk). If paying by Paypal, you can send it as a “Gift” or under “Goods”, but you will be responsible for the applicable fees.

SHIPPING – I usually ship via USPS but am willing to ship by a different carrier if requested. I normally only charge actual postage, but if a particular order requires complicated packaging, I may charge a handling fee not to exceed $2. I do my best to pack well, using peanuts or bubble wrap. If there is no need or room for padding, I will make sure the item is snug and secure. I always assume the shipping company will abuse the package, so I pack accordingly.

INTERNATIONAL
– If paying by Paypal, I only accept Paypal gift payments. I may make an exception depending on the order, but this policy is relatively firm. In addition, I will charge a $5 processing fee for all orders under $50. This is because Paypal won’t let me print international labels, and I have to go to the post office, waste my gas and time, wait in line, fill out customs forms, and just go through a general hassle to ship international. I understand this policy may cost me international customers, but it’s just become no longer worth the trouble. If I’m feeling particularly energetic, I may just waive the fee. It never hurts to ask.

RETURNS - If the item is not as described (see Disclaimer above) I will refund the full amount. In most cases, return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer (if it is my fault, I will pay for EVERYTHING). At the same time, I will not be held hostage to feedback. I am human and make mistakes, but if you’re not willing to reasonably work with me and expect FREE stuff or money, you are sorely mistaken.

This is a comprehensive list of what I’m selling. Most of them are G1 Transformers, but there are some D&D minis, action figures, and various toys/collectibles. The prices are, to the best of my knowledge, below or equal to market value, but feel free to let me know if I’m off the mark.
If an item has no price, it’s because I don’t know how much to ask for and am open to offers/or I haven't researched it yet. I’m willing to entertain discounts, especially on larger orders. I also don’t mind trading; I collect Legos (mostly Castle, Space, and Aqua), Gundams, action figures, D&D minis and various toys. Also, check out my collectibles want list.

Photobucket Gallery(nothing is in the main gallery, all organized into sub-albums) - Vanguard's Emporium

Not all the items will have corresponding pics in the photobucket galleries.

TRANSFORMERS

FIGURES – UNLESS SPECIFIED, ALL INCOMPLETE

GENERATION 1

MISCELLANEOUS
Vanguard's Emporium
My Want List
My Feedback
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Vehicon
Finally have my inventory sorted out. I'm still in the middle of pricing everything, but shoot me an email or pm if you have any questions. I also have a ton of G1 accessories yet to be sorted.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
Collection Count: Over 1100
News Credits: 2
Any recent feedback? Your last feedback on ebay was in Feb.
True love hates what is evil.
Liokaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
Vehicon
Sadly, no. I've been really busy with work this past year. I have the time to start selling now, but I figured I'd try here before ebay.

Do I need recent feedback in order to sell and not wait the 30 days? I did have my first transaction with member mellowmut recently. He stated he would start my feedback thread once he received the items, which should be today.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Collection Count: Over 1100
News Credits: 2
Awesome, then you will receive feedback here soon. Welcome aboard.
True love hates what is evil.
Liokaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
Vehicon
Thank you. I look forward to being involved in the community.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
Sidekick
Collection Count: insufficient
News Credits: 1
Yes that's me. Item received. Feedback left. Thanks again for item.

Vanguard

Last edited by mellowmut; 10-27-2011 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: added note
mellowmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
Vehicon
Daily bump.
Vanguard's Emporium
My Want List
My Feedback
Old 10-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
Vehicon
bump
Vanguard's Emporium
My Want List
My Feedback
Old 10-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
Vehicon
Daily bump. Just a reminder - the photobucket link in the thread has pictures of everything for sale. They're organized by sub-album. I've had several buyers ask about pictures.
Thanks.
Vanguard's Emporium
My Want List
My Feedback