Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Ya' ever feel like it's not worth it?

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
Is a danger to everyone
Collection Count: Enough to make my mom angry when I get a new one, apparently
News Credits: 2
Ya' ever feel like it's not worth it?

Right now, I'm sad, maybe it's a side effect of the boredom, I have nothing to do right now. But I just feel a little bit like I shouldn't be here, then the other half of me comes in and says " You stupid selfish idiot, if you take your life you're affecting more people than you know! You have everything to live for, you medical miracle"! Then I cheer up, I never was going to kill myself, but I was sad. but does any else ever feel like it's "too much"? Even just for a second?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigholtul8638295
Nice to see that someone appreciates this one of a kind candy coated bastardization of a well beloved character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinodigger97 View Post
People like shit. It's human nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Mike View Post
i think that is the single most dumbest idea Hasbro ever made.
WheelWave140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
(¬_¬")
TheDemonDzko's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 110 and dwindling
Send a message via Skype™ to TheDemonDzko
Eh, all the time.

But, as you said. Don't take life for granted. You never know what destiny has for you.

Or the Gurren Lagann approach.

Take life? Ordinary plain life. Drill a hole through that bitch, and trancend the heavens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seali_me View Post
I don't buy turd party...
TheDemonDzko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:57 AM   #3
Uni-con
Location: Cybertron....come on, you really think I'm gonna spew that info around? Okay, okay....Tatooine.
Collection Count: Many and much more to come!
News Credits: 4
"More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for. For a future without fear?....Yeah, it's worth it." Cookie for ya if you can tell me what that's from.

PSN ID: DarthCyclonuS
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/955097-cyclonus_zero.html
CyclonuS_ZerO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #4
quintesson
Collection Count: not nearly enough
I guarantee you nearly everyone no matter how they appear on the outside has asked similar questions to you and has felt at least bit like you do now at some times in there life. Its perfectly ok to feel like you do now, the important thing is if you ever really do feel suicidal you talk to someone about how you feel, even if its just somewhere like here, its really important you do.

You didn't say much about your life and what has lead you to feel so bored, maybe you could tell us more to help us understand?

If you have way too much spare time and watching tv,dvd's and the internet aren't fulfilling you maybe you could use this time to help people who are desperate and in need, there are charities who are desperate for volunteers and will train you to do things I bet you thought you were not capable of. This worked for me but I understand that it might not be for everyone

I understand you are questioning whether you are significant at the moment but you could have loads to offer this world
gregles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
pink stars are falling
Everyone comes to a point where one feels this way. The trick is to cherish the things you have and not what you have not. And you can always try to change things.
And as the time goes by and all that we have left,
are moments we regret, moments we forget.

visit me: murasame-music // soundcloud // youtube // last.fm // sysprofile
Murasame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
The Alpha and The Omega
grayman's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 2157
News Credits: 2
Most of us, if not all of us, question at one point or another if our lives are worth the trouble. No matter how bad or how good our lives may be, we can count on having to deal with pain and sadness. The important thing to remember is that we can also count on having moments of pleasure and joy. Think back to those moments of pleasure and joy that you have experienced. Remember how they smelled, tasted, sounded, looked and felt. Then ask yourself, isn't the hope that I will have more moments of pleasure and joy worth the moments of pain and sadness? For me, the answer is always a resounding yes!
" 1500 years ago everybody knew the earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew the earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago you knew that people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you’ll know tomorrow. ” Agent Kay
" All you ever had to do to make me happy was come home at the end of the day. " President Josiah Bartlet
" I don't want to go. " Doctor Who
grayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
Mrs FatalT
Location: At the bus stop! I'm still waitin' for the damn vengabus.....
Collection Count: 46 toys and building. I am really loving the comics at the moment :)
Send a message via MSN to JazzHunter83 Send a message via Yahoo to JazzHunter83
Hugs honey! I hope you find your purpose soon!

Keep on truckin' xxxx

Created by the brilliant Bumblebee765

Quote:
You're the Sky to my Warp, the Thunder to my Cracker and the Star to my Scream!
JazzHunter83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
RIP baby ILD
Collection Count: I own a Jedi
News Credits: 7
I've been feeling this way the past few months. I somehow caused my stomach tons of damage by eating something I shouldn't have. Just lasagna, but apparently all of the sudden tomato sauce is deadly to me? Now, all the medicines I'm on, all the side effects, all the pain, I can't eat ANYTHING, not even drink plain warm water without being in pain. It's a chore for me to be alive. I just keep thinking if my mom never made it, or if I wasn't home that day, none of this would have happened. All the doctor's visits , all the testing, it's too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Spamsalot
Oh boy, ilovedinobot is here, prepare your anus
"Pussy cat, you really know how to tickle my joystick"-Rattrap
ILoveDinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #9
Mrs FatalT
Location: At the bus stop! I'm still waitin' for the damn vengabus.....
Collection Count: 46 toys and building. I am really loving the comics at the moment :)
Send a message via MSN to JazzHunter83 Send a message via Yahoo to JazzHunter83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveDinobot View Post
I've been feeling this way the past few months. I somehow caused my stomach tons of damage by eating something I shouldn't have. Just lasagna, but apparently all of the sudden tomato sauce is deadly to me? Now, all the medicines I'm on, all the side effects, all the pain, I can't eat ANYTHING, not even drink plain warm water without being in pain. It's a chore for me to be alive. I just keep thinking if my mom never made it, or if I wasn't home that day, none of this would have happened. All the doctor's visits , all the testing, it's too much.
Hugs to you too!

I know it's not the same, but when I was younger (read 18 and very vain) I followed the current fad for the "diet coke" diet. Basically, the diet was simple: everytime you felt hungry, you drink diet coke (this was before coke zero). Long story short, I burnt away my stomach lining Man, I have never experienced such pain and discomfort in my life. I had to drink a white substance to coat my stomach and for about 6 months while my lining regenerated all I could eat was pretty that highly processed white food (white bread, plain pasta etc). I would actually shake and feel physically ill when I thought of eating or drinking, the pain was so bad. So huge, huge hugs!

Created by the brilliant Bumblebee765

Quote:
You're the Sky to my Warp, the Thunder to my Cracker and the Star to my Scream!
JazzHunter83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
Fur, Fangs and Steel
I do all the time. I lost my mom to cancer this year and for the first month or so after her death I was thinking seriously about suicide. She was the only person I was really close to. I got better for the most part, but every now and then I feel like I just want to give up. It doesn't help that I already suffered from severe depression before all this.
Meddle not in the affairs of robotic dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source
robodog is offline   Reply With Quote