Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Comic Book Character Versus thread.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
I have special eyes.
FanimusMaximus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,980
Location: The Zombie State
Collection Count: Depends on how many hairs you have on your head.
News Credits: 1
The Comic Book Character Versus thread.

For those who don't know how a Versus thread works, here's how it goes. So a person posts a certian Versus scenario between two or more Characters, in this case Comic Book characters. Then the next guy answers the scenario by saying who he thinks would win the smackdown, then that guy post a Versus scenario then that one gets answered my the next guy and so on and so forth.

In this case there is no Limits on characters; Marvel, DC, whatever.
I'll start.

Batman vs. Spiderman
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
You, good sir, must ejaculate rationale when you orgasm, because you are filled and overflowing with wisdom.
FanimusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
Master of Sinanju
DethPike's Avatar
DethPike's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,434
Location: Wilmington, DE
Collection Count: One ... but it's THIS big!
Send a message via AIM to DethPike Send a message via Yahoo to DethPike
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanimusMaximus View Post
For those who don't know how a Versus thread works, here's how it goes. So a person posts a certian Versus scenario between two or more Characters, in this case Comic Book characters. Then the next guy answers the scenario by saying who he thinks would win the smackdown, then that guy post a Versus scenario then that one gets answered my the next guy and so on and so forth.

In this case there is no Limits on characters; Marvel, DC, whatever.
I'll start.

Batman vs. Spiderman
Gonna go with Spiderman. I think the problem that Batman would have would be that he just wouldn't be able to lay a hand on the wallcrawler. Spider sense and all.

Ok -

Mr. Miracle vs Mr. Fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
Currently thanking every god in the universe that DethPike does not know Japanese.
Some Stuff for Sale- My Feedback thread- My Want List
Perhaps one of the most important TF threads ever- The TFCC/FunPub Credit Card Fraud Thread
DethPike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
#Takanuvariseagain
Spiderus Prime's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11,045
Location: Walker,La
Collection Count: A Armada of Primes,Bees,Megatrons,Ultra Ms,Dinobots
News Credits: 6
Send a message via Yahoo to Spiderus Prime Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderus Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethPike View Post
Ok -

Mr. Miracle vs Mr. Fantastic.
Mr.Fantastic wins!



Iron Man vs. Superman vs. Hellboy
Quote:
The Amazing Spider-Mario and The Incredible Luigi HULK
Spiderus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
Terrorcon
Megastar's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,837
Location: Washington, DC
Collection Count: 6
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Yahoo to Megastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderus Prime View Post
Mr.Fantastic wins!



Iron Man vs. Superman vs. Hellboy
Superman wins!


Pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths Anti-Monitor vs. Galactus vs. Aligned\Prime Unicron
Megastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
Primus hates you
Grimlock22's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,371
Location: the Hell of 10,000 lakes
Collection Count: let me check
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megastar View Post
Superman wins!


Pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths Anti-Monitor vs. Galactus vs. Aligned\Prime Unicron
Galactus

Ghost rider VS. hell boy

thanks to MPrime10
"You're immature for your age..." "I'm like a fat ballerina"
3DS Friend Code: 3196-4902-3915 please PM me if you add me
Grimlock22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
Senior Member
Cyber-Scream's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,747
Location: Rochester, NY
News Credits: 13
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyber-Scream
Ghost Rider

Superman vs. Sentry
Cyber-Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #7
Constructicon
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 789
Sentry's powers come from a million exploding suns. Superman absorbs solar energy, meaning that contact with the Sentry should supercharge him, leading to an easy victory.

Beta Ray Bill vs. Green Lantern (whichever you choose)
Read my stuff: http://collectededitions.blogspot.co...oug%20Glassman

A new trade review every Wednesday!
astrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:03 AM   #8
Doom is best pony
Doctor Doom's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 9,746
Location: Castle Dööm, Iowa
Collection Count: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrakhan View Post
Sentry's powers come from a million exploding suns. Superman absorbs solar energy, meaning that contact with the Sentry should supercharge him, leading to an easy victory.

Beta Ray Bill vs. Green Lantern (whichever you choose)
Mogo would just crush him with a sphere.... or make him wander around his surface for weeks and weeks tormenting him.

Rorschach vs Punisher

Last edited by Doctor Doom; 11-22-2012 at 12:05 AM..
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #9
I have special eyes.
FanimusMaximus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,980
Location: The Zombie State
Collection Count: Depends on how many hairs you have on your head.
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Rorschach vs Punisher
Punisher, Rorschach has more brutality but Punisher has more guns.

Deadpool vs. Darksied
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
You, good sir, must ejaculate rationale when you orgasm, because you are filled and overflowing with wisdom.
FanimusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Avatar
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,616
Location: London UK
Collection Count: 1000+
News Credits: 2
Darkseid obviously, he's on such a rediculously higher power level then Waid it'll be over literally with a long hard stare. Unless its a contest on throwing around witty insults.

Avengers vs X-men... oh wait.

X-men versus Teen Titans... oh wait.

Superman vs Spider-man... oh wait.

Uhhh...

Liberty Meadows Brandy vs (Frank Cho's) Shanna the She Devil.

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Captured Prey